Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 09-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #346
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Turn off Confirmation Dialog Box

I love this Plugin. Anyway to turn off the dialog box that comes up asking to confirm saving? I am going through a few hundred covers and my answer to the question is always, "yes."
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #347
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themus View Post
I love this Plugin. Anyway to turn off the dialog box that comes up asking to confirm saving? I am going through a few hundred covers and my answer to the question is always, "yes."
The answer is usually 'Yes'.
The point you are missing is 'When'

I do other things while the various tools that use this, grind away at their tasks. Some of those things might clash if give free reign.

You can do a LOT of things while that message waits there for a button click.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote