Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 05:47 PM   #106
kyliu99
kyliu99 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Count me in

Definitely add me to the drawing. I've been wanting a Kindle for a long time.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #107
Starhawk
Enthusiast
Starhawk began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2; Amazon 1 (returned in ancticipation of 2)
I'm in!

Count me in!
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #108
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
Count me in too. Thanks. I have a kindle 2 on order but wouldn't mind giving one to my father.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:53 PM   #109
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PaperWhite 5, Aura One, Glowlight Plus, Scribe, Sage
Count me in please. Thank you.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #110
Bill Davis
Bill Davis began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
I'm game. The new Kindle 2 looks much nicer than the klunky original Kindle. I still prefer my iPhone or my old Palm TX because it fits in my pocket, but hey, there are many different sizes of books and magazines, so why not different sizes of ebook readers too, eh? No one ever seems to think about when the endless ebooks reasons-why pro-and-con arguments rage.

Good luck everyone!
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 06:01 PM   #111
seabadger
seabadger began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Sure, I'd love to enter the contest! K2 looks like an interesting device.

BTW, does anyone know if either the original Kindle or new one support non-English text?
(I'm interested in, e.g., spanish, portuguese, and especially cyrillic alphabets)
Old 02-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #112
ahintz
Zealot
ahintz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ahintz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ahintz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ahintz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle PW/iPhone5/iPad (3)/Nook ST
Thanks for doing the giveaway! These forums have been a great find for keeping up with the latest ebook news! Count me in as well for the contest.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #113
lindnet
Enthusiast
lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Sure, I'd love to try out the New Kid In Town! And my son, the journalist, would love to have my hand-me-down Kindle 1.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #114
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
I'd love to have a new Kindle 2 so why not?
Old 02-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #115
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
What the hey, maybe I'll like the increased grey scale enough. If not we could have another contest to let someone else have a turn! I will say the new video's on Amazon show a more real world representation of the contrast ratio. So, what the heck I'll toss my hat in the ring.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #116
mgrunk
Zealot
mgrunk has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
I'd love to have a new kindle too - so thanks for entering my name in the drawing.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:24 PM   #117
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Sure, I'd like to enter the contest. It would be interesting to do a hands-on between the kindle and my sony 500. Whichever doesn't win, I can give to a family member!
Old 02-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #118
trooper94
Loves to read.
trooper94 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
I would love to have the Kindle 2 but I am still perfectly happy with my Kindle. It has gone from my new toy to an everyday extension as I take it with me everywhere and have read much more than I thought I would since I bought it seven months ago.

-Simon
---------------------------
All streams run to the sea, yet the sea never overflows.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #119
itolismap
itolismap began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
would love a Kindle 2 count me in....

books on the go....with little hassle of carting them around.... can the world get any better? ~grin~
Old 02-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #120
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
I'd like a K2 Please

Please enter me in the K2 giveaway. Thank you.
Closed Thread