Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 05:58 AM   #1
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Tracking series

I am reading quite a few series at the moment (they are all work in progress so I can just finish one and go to the next one). Is where a way to track your progress with the series you are reading?

I have a custom column for book status (#status) - read, to read, reading, own etc. Is where a way to make a search for series which have read and another value in them? I mean the first 2 books have value read, but there is a third book without status read. Or even 1,3 book is read and I for some reason skipped book 2 or bought it later for some reason.
If it's possible, it's too complicated for me to figure out what to write in the search box.

Or maybe there is some plug in for this?
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:20 AM   #2
mwerle
Micha
mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.mwerle could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Glo
I made a custom yes/no column which I manually update since there's no way for the software to distinguish between me opening an ebook, and actually reading it.

I haven't yet worked out (or, for that matter, investigated) a way to mark a book as read on my reader and have that status transfer automatically to Calibre.
mwerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
I use custom column status for that.

I guess I'll just have to track series manually.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote