Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-06-2015, 01:12 PM   #1
Mike1
Mike1 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
623- add possibility to search for unread books

hi there,

in the library i have the possibility to sort for actually read book, but not for unread books. this makes no sense to me. i will try to add the sort possibility. but i have a few questions to this, maybe someone can help me.

how saved the reader the state of a book? i have found the explorer-2.db which includes all name, authors and so on, but no information about the current state.

maybe there is a possibility to export this informations later to calibre.

any suggestions?

tia mike
Mike1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 02:37 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
There are many tables inside that database file. I would say that if a book appears in the books_settings table, then it has been opened. In that table, cpage looks to be the current page, and npage the number of pages.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert