Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-14-2018, 06:39 AM   #1
Magdalenawaww
Magdalenawaww began at the beginning.

Device: None
Exclamation Calibre won't send ebooks to kindle

Hi guys,

anyone who can help me with this problem? I have had this problem for a while now and i dont know why it doesnt want to connect to my kindle.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\email.py", line 44, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\email.py", line 134, in sendmail
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtp.py", line 135, in sendmail
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtp.py", line 127, in sendmail_direct
IOError: Failed to send mail: error(10060, 'Et fors\xf8g p\xe5 at oprette forbindelse mislykkedes, fordi den part, der havde oprettet forbindelse, ikke svarede korrekt efter en periode, eller en oprettet forbindelse blev afbrudt, fordi v\xe6rten ikke svarede') english: The connection failed, because the part that made the connection didnt answer correctly after a period of time or a connection was interrupted because the host didnt answer.
Magdalenawaww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:13 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You need to setup a mail relay https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...-using-calibre
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-15-2018, 07:23 AM   #3
Magdalenawaww

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I have done everything it says in the link, registered a gmx account and added it to amazon and calibre and now it says this when im trying to send one.

Sending failed...

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\email.py", line 44, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\email.py", line 134, in sendmail
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtp.py", line 154, in sendmail
File "site-packages\calibre\utils\smtplib.py", line 647, in login
SMTPAuthenticationError: (535, 'Authentication credentials invalid')

Job: "Send 10 Super Healing Foods 2014-11-01 Medical Medium Report.pages til maggiieo1_58@kindle.com" failed with error:
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\threaded_jobs.py", line 84, in start_work
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\email.py", line 101, in __call__
SMTPAuthenticationError: (535, 'Authentication credentials invalid')

Called with args: (u'C:\\Users\\MW\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calibre_sx v2sw\\obapdxcaltmpfmt.mobi', u'10 Super Healing Foods 2014-11-01 Medical Medium Report.pages - Ukendt.mobi', u'maggiieo1_58@kindle.com', u'E-bog: 10 Super Healing Foods 2014-11-01 Medical Medium Report.pages', u'Tilknyttet, vil du finde e-bogen\n\n10 Super Healing Foods 2014-11-01 Medical Medium Report.pages\n\taf Ukendt\n\ni MOBI formatet.') {u'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x0B87EC70>, u'abort': <threading._Event object at 0x0B87E8B0>, u'notifications': <Queue.Queue instance at 0x07B5ADF0>}
Old 06-15-2018, 07:29 AM   #4
bobbysteel
Big Poppa
bobbysteel began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
what authentication are you using? check again you're using the right format of email@gmx.com and have your servers set properly with the right ports.
bobbysteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:05 AM   #5
Magdalenawaww

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbysteel View Post
what authentication are you using? check again you're using the right format of email@gmx.com and have your servers set properly with the right ports.

I really dont know how to check that? I have checked the email and its the right one im using, so i dont know where it goes wrong.
Advert