Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-29-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
Looler
Looler began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Help me fix my Kobo

When turning on my Kobo Touch a message appeared saying that something was wrong with the internal storage and that I should restore my settings to the factory default. After doing so a screen appeared which said that it might take several minutes. After waiting for a few minutes a different screen appeared. It says read on, slide power to start, and Kobo on it. This problem is that my Kobo isn't turning on anymore.
Looler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #2
Atilla
Addict
Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 3 3G, Kobo Touch, Playbook, Kobo Clara HD
Try connecting the power cord.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2011, 08:48 AM   #3
Looler
Looler began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
I did. Nothing seems to be working. I'm just going to go exchanged it at my local Chapters store. Thanks anyways.
Looler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ereader, factory setting, kobo touch