Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-25-2022, 07:38 PM   #31
capink
Guru
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
Would it be possible to add to this Download Metadata Action some checkboxes for each metadata provider?

I'm thinking it could be useful to have different shortcut keys for quick one-click metadata downloads like, one for Amazon, another for Goodreads, another one for BN... and so on. Or perhaps this could be another action script.
That would be too much work for something I have not interest in.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2022, 07:57 PM   #32
Comfy.n
Groupie
Comfy.n has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Calibre E-book viewer/ PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
That would be too much work for something I have not interest in.
Maybe just one action for Amazon?

I get tired of switching "engines" to get proper metadata, ratings, comments...
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:57 AM   #33
georgemk
Groupie
georgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolategeorgemk is generous with chocolate

Device: Kobo Nia
@Comfy.n The Quick Preferences plugin allows for swapping metadata sources for Download Metadata via a menu option. Could an action chain take advantage of that?
georgemk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:43 AM   #34
Comfy.n
Groupie
Comfy.n has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Calibre E-book viewer/ PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemk View Post
@Comfy.n The Quick Preferences plugin allows for swapping metadata sources for Download Metadata via a menu option. Could an action chain take advantage of that?
Damn. That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much.
Now I'm able to take full benefit of the one-click action Capink provided.

Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote