Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2022, 05:46 AM   #391
MisterFel
MisterFel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Auro Edition 2 Version 1
Hello,
That´s sad to hear about Davidfor passing.
If anybody else could provide a Kobo Aura 2 V1 SD image, that would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Old 09-22-2022, 01:07 AM   #392
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
Hello, Could i also get an sd card image for the Kobo Aura Second editon,
Thanks for your time!
PM sent
Old 09-22-2022, 01:09 AM   #393
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynmary View Post
My Kobo Aura is also frozen can I have image of the SD card.

Thank you very much in advance

Out of curiosity what happens if you put a kobo aura image in a different kobo device.

An inquiry mind wants to Know

Does it go BOOM!
Which version of the Kobo Aura? The original Aura does not have a replaceable uSD card. The Kobo Aura Edition 2 does but comes in version 1 and version 2 hardware.

The Kobo Aura Edition 2 and Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 have two versions. The first version is Mark 6 hardware. The second version is Mark 7 hardware. The second version is incompatible with the Mark 6 packages due to a different CPU and they can be identified by checking if the 7th digit of the serial number is a 2.

Please check and post which Aura you have.
Old 09-22-2022, 01:12 AM   #394
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobohack View Post
Hello, would someone be so kind as to send me the factory image of the Kobo Aura Edition 2 v2? Thanks for the work you've done in the thread!
PM sent.
Old 09-22-2022, 01:13 AM   #395
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joven View Post
Hi Davidfor,
My Kobo Aura 2 is frozen and i'd like to ask you for an image of the SD card.
Thank you very much in advance, kind regards, Gaston
PM sent
Old 09-22-2022, 01:14 AM   #396
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterFel View Post
Hello,
That´s sad to hear about Davidfor passing.
If anybody else could provide a Kobo Aura 2 V1 SD image, that would be appreciated.
Thanks.
PM sent
Old 10-07-2022, 07:36 AM   #397
xoscha
xoscha began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura edition 2 (and Aura H2O 1)
Just signed up for the forum, been reading up a bit... First of all, my condolences for everyone who knew David

why I got here, I have a Kobo Aura Edition 2 (v2?) that is Halve bricked, It starts up but then freezes, Tried manually resetting the device but same problem
I think the SD card is corrupted, even taking an image of the SD card doesn't work (gives error after a minute or so)

does anyone have an image for me?
Being a very fresh member, I have no idea if I'm able to receive PM's?!?
Help
Old 10-07-2022, 11:58 AM   #398
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoscha View Post
does anyone have an image for me?
Being a very fresh member, I have no idea if I'm able to receive PM's?!?
Help
You are currently unable to use the PM function. Please post a request to have PMs enabled in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread.
Old 10-08-2022, 07:37 AM   #399
xoscha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You are currently unable to use the PM function. Please post a request to have PMs enabled in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread.
Thank you, put in a request, as soon as I get enabled I will let you know!
Old 10-10-2022, 12:42 AM   #400
xoscha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Yeay Ik got Enabled, Could you try to send me an image of an Aura edition 2 (V2?) again, I would be so thankfull!
Old 10-16-2022, 02:12 PM   #401
MememeCC
MememeCC began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Hello,

could someone send me the SD card image for a Kobo Aura Edition 2?

thanks,
Old 10-17-2022, 04:42 PM   #402
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 10-18-2022, 12:07 PM   #403
xoscha

Thank you for your PM! I tried the image but nothing, now I think it might be an Aura edition 2 v1 after all!

is it possible to receive a image of v1 too? Pretty Please?!

Old 10-19-2022, 06:30 PM   #404
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 10-20-2022, 09:08 PM   #405
MememeCC
MememeCC began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Looks like I have a V1 also. Can you send me an V1 image.

thanks again,
Closed Thread