Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-27-2011, 02:22 AM   #1
maxlawman
maxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony
(Now claimed) Free (paper) subscription to "TIME" Magazine for one forum visitor

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, and it may seem like quite a strange message, but I'll go ahead anyway.

I live in Australia, and want to subscribe to the US "TIME" magazine for $30.00 / year so that I can access the magazine on my iPad (instead of paying A$5.49/issue through the iPad app). This is on the basis that a subscription to the hard copy magazine comes with free access to the iPad version of the magazine each week.

Problem is, the hard copy magazine can only be shipped within the US, and in any event, I don't actually want it - that is, I'm only subscribing to the hard copy magazine so that I can get access to the iPad versions more cheaply than if I bought the iPad versions issue-by-issue (as there is no yearly subscription for the iPad versions as yet).

That being the case, as a way of saying thank you to this forum for saving me so much money in the past year when buying e-books, the first person living in the US who shoots me a PM with their name and mailing address will get a free subscription (for at least one year) to the hard copy magazine - this is on the basis that I will retain the login details to the iPad version of the magazine.

Good luck!

Last edited by maxlawman; 08-27-2011 at 04:47 AM.
maxlawman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 03:03 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Just send you a PM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2011, 03:48 AM   #3
maxlawman
maxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animalsmaxlawman is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Just send you a PM.
PM coming back your way.

No more PMs, thanks - crich70 has now claimed this.
maxlawman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxlawman View Post
PM coming back your way.

No more PMs, thanks - crich70 has now claimed this.
Sent you a new PM about the magazine this morning.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote