Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-01-2017, 12:40 PM   #16
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Amazon is having issues with Overdrive and Kindle Unlimited. Maybe this is just another problem Amazon is having.
Amazon just put how many new ereaders in the system?
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 12:44 PM   #17
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
There is definitely something going on. I tried to get a new KU read on my Voyage and I can't get it to show up anywhere. Not in the list of checked out, not in the cloud, not anywhere. Yet, when clicking the read for free again on the book, it says its already in my account. That was an hour ago. I still can't find it.

I'd just wait and it will work itself out.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 03:07 PM   #18
pele_cat
pele_cat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Thanks guys feel better there are other things going on! Didn’t want to have to send my shiny new baby back for replacement!
pele_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 03:28 PM   #19
pele_cat

Covers are now downloading beautifully, hooray!
Old 11-03-2017, 01:48 AM   #20
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I think the servers have taken a big hit over the last few days. I had issues with covers as well but everything seems okay now.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 06:12 AM   #21
pele_cat

Yes everything sorted for me now too x
Old 11-03-2017, 08:09 AM   #22
athenat
athenat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
Initially I was having issues with Calibre. But I downloaded their firmware update and it's fine now. I would've had a heart attack if it didn't....lol. I have too many books on Calibre to let that go. And this Kindle Oasis 2 is perfect for now. I am super happy I made the switch from the first one.
athenat is offline   Reply With Quote