Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
TonyTerra
TonyTerra began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500,Sony PRS505 & Viewsonic VEB612,Apple 64GB ipad,Sony PRS950
Post Battery install on Sony PRS 500/505

hi I'm very new to this site and found the battery instalation instructions from a search engine and I'm very impressed by the info available here,Can anyone tell me if when changing the battery do you lose the book loaded on reader??
TonyTerra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi TonyTerra and welcome to MobileRead. Can't answer your question but knowledgeable Sony owners will log on shortly with the answer

Last edited by MickeyC; 01-09-2010 at 05:59 PM.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2010, 10:39 AM   #3
TonyTerra
TonyTerra began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS500,Sony PRS505 & Viewsonic VEB612,Apple 64GB ipad,Sony PRS950
Further to my request for info on battery install,Followed instuctions posted and have successfully installed battery,very pleased with myself LOL.Have also discovered you do not lose any books installed,this may prove useful to anyone contemplating doing their own battery replacement.
TonyTerra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:19 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Tony.

Thank you for coming back to post the answer. It is always greatly appreciated when we can have the problem or question AND the answer in the same place.

Enjoy your journey through the forums and don't forget about all the free ebooks right here on MR. They have been beautifully hand crafted by some very dedicated MR members.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Welcome to the site and good job on the battery change.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert