Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
arl215
arl215 began at the beginning.

Device: 505
New here

Hello all,just found this forum,have had my Sony 505 for about a year and I really love. Though there are times that crazy stuff happens. Like just today I was reading a book in the med. format and all of suddern all the other pages became microscopic? I tried re-formatting,etc. Oh well hello to all I shall seek help elsewhere.
arl215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hi arl215!

Welcome to MobileRead! Nice group of folks here who will be along in just a few moments. They are an informed group of people, happy to help with answers to your questions and good fellowship in general! Do check out the huge assortment of free e-book and software downloads, many written or created by our members!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #3
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello arl215, and Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome03.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	31587 to Mobileread.

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I've had a Sony 505 for about 2 years but never had that happen to me. So aside from possibly suggesting a reset of the reader, I wouldn't know what to suggest. I'm sure someone else will be along shortly to help you out. Although because of the holiday those in the U.S. may be slightly more absent (with other plans) for a little while.

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
olsonjm25
olsonjm25 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
I'm new here, too, but glad to have found all of you. My Sony 505 has a different problem. I have about 2,000 books loaded into it---and love it. But often, when I download books from MobileRead or elsewhere, my bookmarks and collections disappear. Has anyone else seen that? Am I doing something wrong?
olsonjm25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi arl215 and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, arl215!

Have you checked in the Sony Troubleshooting forum to see if anyone else has had a similar problem? There are many experienced reader owners who post here, so I am sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction. If you are interested in free ebooks to download, we have a large selection created by many of our members. Take a minute to check them out and download a few.

Happy Reading.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote