Old 12-24-2008, 08:06 AM   #1
Sakura
Enthusiast
Sakura began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1 & DX
Bizarre clicking/popping audio problem in MacBook

Hello,

I need help.

I am having serious sound issues, when I use itunes, watching something online the sound cuts out and I keep getting a clicking/popping noise from the what sounds like my speakers. This happens now even when I am not playing music.

Also my sound control buttons on keyboard are slow to respond if they respond at all.

Any advice would be great!

Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura View Post
Any advice would be great!

I would advise you post this over at Apple's help forums.

Sorry.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert