Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
sweetbriar
sweetbriar began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Adding DecalGirl wallpaper

Hello! I'm a new Pocket Edge owner (Woot) and am still figuring everything out. I just applied my new DecalGirl Skin (Starry Night). I've downloaded the matching wallpaper but don't know how to install it. Can You walk me through it? Thanks!
sweetbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:49 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Sure. First of all, welcome. You can do this one of two ways. First, if you long press (press and hold) on the Home Screen a pop up menu should appear. Choose Pictures and then ES File Explorer. In File Explorer locate the download folder and look for the .jpg file you downloaded from Decal Girl. Method two, locate the folder where the .jpg is stored and View Picture. Once the picture is displayed press the Menu button and select Set as and then Tablet Wallpaper.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #3
sweetbriar
sweetbriar began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Thank you for replying. I didn't download the wallpaper to my Edge. I was at home (no wifi) so I downloaded it to my PC and then put it on a thumbdrive. I can't figure out how to get it frokm the thumbdrive to the Edge. Thanks
sweetbriar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Use ES FileExplorer and look for the USB0 device. Open it and you should find the jpg. Copy this file to the download dir then continue as obsessed says.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote