Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #27616
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
At least I don't repeat failed strategies.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #27617
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
At least I don't repeat failed strategies.
I'll give you that much. But I take the win
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2013, 10:10 AM   #27618
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You may try, but you will not succeed in the end. The last post shall be mine!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #27619
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You sound very confident, but the win wants to accompany me to the library today, so the win and I will go to the library today. You can borrow it from me tomorrow
Old 01-22-2013, 10:13 AM   #27620
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #27621
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
You sound very confident, but the win wants to accompany me to the library today, so the win and I will go to the library today. You can borrow it from me tomorrow
You might be able to temporarily take the win while using a computer at the library, but final victory will be mine.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:23 AM   #27622
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I win.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #27623
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Despite the giant robot's efforts, I will vanquish all other competitors and I will post the last post in this thread.
Old 01-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #27624
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
HAHAHAHHAHAHA....doubt it.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #27625
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #27626
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Who would true valour see,
Let him come hither;
One here will constant be,
Come wind, come weather

And I shall win in the end.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #27627
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
What about a bomb? Or a giant magnet? Or maybe rockets to propel Homes into the sun?

You are very imaginative. I'm sure you will think of something.
Well we could always destroy the Earth he's standing on. And yes, that is an intentional capitalization.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #27628
Iznogood
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Well we could always destroy the Earth he's standing on. And yes, that is an intentional capitalization.
You certainly don't leave anything half done.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:49 AM   #27629
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #27630
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iznogood View Post
You certainly don't leave anything half done.
He's obviously going for an Earth shattering ka-boom.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!