Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 11:18 PM   #1
maxcat
maxcat began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
java.lang.arrayindexoutofboundsexception 1625 error

Hi,

I used the mobidedrm tool but when I try to open the prc file in Stanza I get this error: java.lang.arrayindexoutofboundsexception 1625

What does that mean?

Thanks
maxcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat View Post
Hi,

I used the mobidedrm tool but when I try to open the prc file in Stanza I get this error: java.lang.arrayindexoutofboundsexception 1625

What does that mean?

Thanks
That is an error in the Stanza software, and a very generic error. Essentially the Stanaza software is trying to write into a memory space that is no access to.

As to what is causing the problem only a software developer with the stanza code can determine the problem.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
maxcat
maxcat began at the beginning.

thanks for the response.

I worked around the error by converting the prc to ebub with calibre. the epub file now loads into Stanza, and now I can read books on my iphone.

whooop!
maxcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
Skylar
Skylar began at the beginning.

I have the same problem,but could you tell me how to convert the doc to ebub?
thank you!
Skylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:41 AM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
I have the same problem,but could you tell me how to convert the doc to ebub?
thank you!
Look into BookCreator(link)to convert the doc to ePUB. This tool requires calibre(link)
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote