Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 11-14-2014, 07:16 PM   #1
CapZap
Old and in the way
CapZap began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Is there any fix for Moon+ page turn problems?

I have used Moon + for years. I have loved it. But swiping to turn pages has gotten slower and slower through recent revisions. I didn't mind having to swipe twice to turn the page but now I get multiple page turns, i.e. page 57 to page 59 and find it almost impossible to get to page 58. This problem aside, Moon+ was favorite reading software but I have now switched to FB Reader.

The only thing FBReader doesn't do is the page sync across devices through google drive. If FBReader did that, I'd be done looking. I also prefer the way Moon+ uses ColorDict -- it's easier to access Wickipedia and google.

Has anyone found a fix for Moon+ page turning problems? It seems to be the only reader software with sluggish page turns so technically it must be easy to program for it. Or are there other suggestions? I got started converting my book files to mobi a long time ago so I need mobi support. (Doesn't mobi just sound more literary? Melville would have said so.)

Great forums. I lurk here all the time but have never been driven to post 'til today.
CapZap is offline   Reply With Quote