Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 12-05-2019, 05:58 PM   #1
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
windows 10, adobe digital editions 4.5 problems

Problem 1 is that it takes a long time after clicking on it in the Start menu before its window displays. Maybe up to two minutes. My suspicion is that it's going to some server out there and it's taking a long time to get a response, or it's not getting one and timing out.

Problem 2 is that there are a lot of "junk" books in its library. All of the books are ones that I've checked out in the past from the county library (possibly also currently checked out ones). Our library uses Overdrive and Enki. Some show the cover, some are blank. They all say "author unknown". If I select Read from the right click popup menu I get an error saying "Error getting License. License server communication problem. E_LIC_ALREADY_RETURNED." If I select "Remove From Library" they are removed but then show up when I restart ADE.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-12-05 144154.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	175356
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote