Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-21-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
nlaplaca
nlaplaca began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
.txt to .pdb?

Is there anyway to convert .txt or .html to the .pdb format? I have several ebooks in this format. I have ereader installed on my iphone which is great for the books I have purchased at ereader.com.

ereader.com has a feature as I am sure you are aware that allows you to upload your own ebooks in .pdb format to their servers and then into the ereader software on the iphone/ipod touch. This does me no good as none of my other books are in this format. If I had a tool that could do this it would solve my problem.

Nick
nlaplaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
See Wiki: eReader. Note that eReader will also read PalmDOC files (another e-book format in .pdb files). Open Office can save to PalmDOC as a standard option, and there is a OpenOffice to Palm eReader export macro.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert