Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 01-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #1
cathyWeeks
Enthusiast
cathyWeeks doesn't littercathyWeeks doesn't littercathyWeeks doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Looking for a copy of Koran with WORKING TOC in .prc

Ok, Amazon has several Korans for sale (I bought one for .99) but I discovered that it doesn't have a working table of contents. The TOC is there, but it isn't hyperlinked, and the Kindle doesn't recognize that it has one (no anchor tags).

I know I can get a copy of the Koran in html or .txt format, but I'm really hoping to avoid the very tedious labor (there are LOTS of items in the TOC) of creating all the hyperlinks. Does anyone know if other copies of the Koran available in the Kindle store have one? I've looked at other places, like feedbooks, etc, here, and there isn't a copy, or it doesn't have a working toc there, either.

Cathy Weeks
cathyWeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #2
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Munseys: Three Translations of The Koran (Al-Qur'an) side by side:

http://www.munseys.com/book/19084/Th...)_side_by_side

I do not know if the TOC will work on a Kindle but they do work in Mobipocket Reader.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote