Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
UK Kindle ebooks Spring Sale

Got an email about this, I assume it's UK only.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.h...ocId=159676147

It's quite a limited sale but I picked up a couple of Tim Powers that have me quite excited. Haven't read him since the Anubis Gate.

I notice they have Let The Right One In for a quid. Absolute bargain.

Last edited by dadioflex; 04-18-2011 at 09:53 AM.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote