Notices

Old 09-08-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
poluk
Enthusiast
poluk is on a distinguished road

Device: not yet
Sony Prs-505 120€

Hi guy's,

I selling my device cause I don't use it often that I thought.

The device is in great condition I bought it 6 month ago from an other guy on ebay.

The device will be sell with the cover leather and the usb cable.
I don't have any more the box nor the instructional paper and cd.
For info the device color is grey.

I live in Paris (France) and I would ship it overseas if you paid the shipping!

I accept paypal payement, bank transfert for international
and for french people, cheques, cash, bank transfert, paypal
ps: I don't have any pictures but if you insist I can took some.

Poluk !

Last edited by poluk; 09-10-2010 at 10:06 AM. Reason: product sold
poluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello

Yes, put some photos would be good. Also could you tell us how long its battery lasts?
By the way, I think that that colour of the device is silver
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2010, 04:18 PM   #3
poluk
Enthusiast

yep it's silver and not grey sorry for my english.
I will take the picture during the night and upload them right away!

The battery last like original, I don't read 24/24 but I will say I was reading it almost 2 hours per day and it last me at least 2 weeks of charge. So i think the battery is still in good conditions.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the information.
Could you pelase make a photo of the reader switched on, with the piece of paper and your username and current date on it? Doing this you will prove that you have the reader. Thanks in advance!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:33 PM   #5
poluk
Enthusiast

Done,

Advert
Old 09-09-2010, 03:02 AM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru

Thank you for photos. Could you please contact your post office and find out how much it will cost to send the reader to Belarus?
I found the website http://www.laposte.fr/ - seems like it's the official website of French postal service, but I do not understand French, and Googe translate doesn't work for this website.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:04 AM   #7
poluk
Enthusiast

I check on the website you have few option:
With the personal package the cost will be around 25€ with tracking number, insurance (up to 200€ if the package is lost or damage).
Quote:
haa my mistake, I don't find your country in the list in the website ...
So for ukraine the price is: 25€
and for russia is : 25€

So as your are in quite same area i think it will be the same price.
Again I check and I found your country with the english name and not the french so yes they do ship for 25€

Last edited by poluk; 09-09-2010 at 08:17 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:08 AM   #8
niledi
Enthusiast
niledi began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader PRS-505
if it's not go through. i'm next in line.
niledi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:13 AM   #9
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by poluk View Post
I check on the website you have few option:
With the personal package the cost will be around 25€ with tracking number, insurance (up to 200€ if the package is lost or damage).
Again I check and I found your country with the english name and not the french so yes they do ship for 25€
Please drop me a PM with your PP account address, and I wil provide you with the shipping details. Thanks!
The total sum is 145 eur. Could you tell me how much it will be in USD?

UPD: according to Google, 1 eur = 1,27 usd
Old 09-09-2010, 04:52 PM   #10
poluk
Enthusiast

If we take the change at 1.27
the price in usd will be : 145*1.27= 184$

But I would prefer to have the money straight in Eur in my paypal account (better to transfer after in my bank account)

If you want still go with paypal i will send you the mail adress
If you want you can send me a bank transfert (I will give you my IBAN number)
Old 09-09-2010, 05:30 PM   #11
BeTePoK
Guru

Unfortunately, I don't have any options, Paypal only. And even in this case I will have to put a lot of efforts to pay to you, because PayPal doesn't work with Belarus. I'd like to send it to your bank, but to do this I have to open new bank account and pay $100 as a fee... Definitely doesn't worth it. So please send me your PP account address in PM, I will provide you with the shipping info tomorrow.
Thanks!
BeTePoK
Old 09-09-2010, 06:34 PM   #12
poluk
Enthusiast

ok
PM sent
Old 09-10-2010, 09:55 AM   #13
BeTePoK
Guru

Money sent to the seller in full...
Old 09-10-2010, 10:05 AM   #14
poluk
Enthusiast

Payement ok
I going to send the package tomorrow

I close the subject and recommand BetePok for any further transaction.