Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
becsta
Enthusiast
becsta doesn't litterbecsta doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Aura
Just ordered an Astak EZReader Pocket Pro

After doing a lot of research I bit the bullet and just ordered an EZReader. It cost more than I was originally hoping to spend but after all the good reviews on here I decided to give it a go.

I am very impatient so even though everyone on here says how quick they shipping is to Australia it will seem like forever before I have my new toy in my hands.
becsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Congratulations on ordering your new Pocket Pro. Welcome to the forum, becsta!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2010, 05:13 AM   #3
becsta
Enthusiast
becsta doesn't litterbecsta doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Aura
Thanks for the welcome I am looking forward to receiving it.
becsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Fellow Aussie, congratulations and welcome. When I ordered mine it arrived just before my exams, I swear I would have got a few extra points on my results if I had ordered it later - spent far too much time playing with it
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Becsta. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2010, 03:34 AM   #6
YoYo
YoYo began at the beginning.

Device: Astak ezreader pocket pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by becsta View Post
After doing a lot of research I bit the bullet and just ordered an EZReader. It cost more than I was originally hoping to spend but after all the good reviews on here I decided to give it a go.

I am very impatient so even though everyone on here says how quick they shipping is to Australia it will seem like forever before I have my new toy in my hands.
Mine took 8 days to arrive in Australia. You are lucky to be in Canberra because your public library has ebooks which we don't have in Victoria.l Here is their website: http://act.lib.overdrive.com/A3BE281...en/default.htm
YoYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Thank you and welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becsta View Post

Dear becsta:

I work for Astak and would first like to welcome you to the Astak Dedicated Forum. On here you will find more advice on the EZ Reader line than you could ever need. Most of the people on here are helpful, always greet newcomers with open arms, and they know SO much. Sometimes I feel like window dressing!!

You will love your EZ Reader! Did you get the Pocket PRO (5 inch) or the EZ Reader Basic (6 inch)? In any case, I know you will be pleased. These are very good devices with 20 formats, Grade "A" screens, and that great E-Ink technology.

Please read our FAQ sheet at: www.theEZreader.com/html under "support". That is chocked full of great info and I update it monthly. I think it is a valuable tool in getting styarted and stays always relevant.

When you receive your device, please charge it FIRST for 10-12 hours. Even after the green light comes on (see FAQ sheet) keep charging for two hours!

Always recharge when the Battery Charge Life Meter shows a bit less than 1/2 charge remaining. DO NOT drain the battery of let it get really low. Like all devices, the EZ Reader gets crankey on low power and can freeze and act sluggish. We on this forum have all found that recharging as above is ideal!!

You can find plenty of great priced eBooks on the Astak website:
www.EZread.com. We are making it better all the time and we have the Agency Model eBooks coming back to our site soon and more independent publishers and authors than other eBook stores. Soon, it will have an entire new redesign and an interactive forum about books and authors right on it. Our prices are also about the lowest in the industry!

Welcome!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote