Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Anyone using Amazon's Video on Demand?

I ask because I received two $5 off promo codes to the service based on some purchases I made this week. I don't use the Amazon Video on Demand service but maybe I can pass the codes onto someone who does (provided they aren't linked solely to my account.. I don't see a restriction in the Terms & Conditions).

If you want them let me know and I'll PM them to the first person who asks.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:35 PM   #2
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
I have a $20 coupon code for amazon on demand if anyone is interested, according to what amazon sent me it´s only valid with select NBC shows.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have similar restrictions.

From buying a video game:

Quote:
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who recently purchased a qualifying Video Game on Amazon.com, you have automatically qualified for $5 of credit on select TV shows on Amazon Video On Demand. To use your credit please write down or copy the promotional code above and visit http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo.

Please Note: This offer is only valid on select TV content. To browse eligible content go to http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo.

*See full Terms and Conditions below.

The promotion code must be used by January 31, 2010. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.
From buying a Blu-Ray Disc:

Quote:
1. Write down or copy this promotional code: XXX
2. Visit the Amazon Video On Demand promotion page.
3. Click the button on the top of the page and enter your code. Your credit will be automatically applied to your account.
4. Choose from the list of TV shows eligible for this discount (please note that only shows on this page are eligible for the promotion).

* However, additional taxes may apply in some states.

Questions? See the Amazon Video On Demand FAQ.

Offer expires December 31, 2009, and promotion code must be redeemed by January 31, 2010. This offer is subject to these terms and conditions.

Thank you,
Amazon.com
Old 11-30-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
This is is the email I got

Quote:
Promotion details:
Additional information on this offer can be found here.

Because you purchased a laptop or desktop at Amazon.com, you qualify for a $20 credit towards select NBC TV shows at Amazon Video On Demand. Please click the link above to redeem your code and to see a complete list of eligible TV shows.

The promotion code must be used by January 31, 2010. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

My codes are gone and they did work for the person I passed them on to.
Advert
Old 05-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #6
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I've been using this for a while now through my Blu Ray player and it really works quite well.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:17 PM   #7
wo0ng
wo0ng began at the beginning.

Device: none
im always using video on demand in amazon
wo0ng is offline   Reply With Quote