Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Legacy E-Book Devices

Notices

Old 09-27-2009, 01:10 PM   #1
jahfaby
Ambassador of smile
jahfaby began at the beginning.

Device: Rocket eBook Pro
Rocket eBook Pro - how i fixed my "lost charger problem"

Hey folks, just want to bring myself into this community, i found it while i was searching for a new charger for my old rocket ebook. i haven't used for about four years.
After gathering some informations about the original charger, i decided to fix it otherwise.

here we go:

I used a charger of an old mobilphone (alcatel one touch easy) which has an 12v output.

The most important thing is to know that center is +. I brazed them togehter and voila:

I can charge m ebook now only with the dock, bt that's okay, it works!

Now i have to wait for my usb adapter, to connect the ebook with my macbook. i hope this works also easy

greetings from germany - faby
jahfaby is offline   Reply With Quote