Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 08-23-2008, 02:19 AM   #16
dnunn0
dnunn0 began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone / Stanza
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
So, far I'm having issues with the Windows Desktop version. I cannot get the Touch and the desktop to communicate so that I can move my "memo book" onto the Touch. Same problem with both XP and Vista.

I haven't had much time to play with it this past week. Hopefully I can get it figured out in the next couple of days.
IIRC, I had to install Bonjour. Apparently the Bonjour installed with iTunes wasn't the right one. Stanza has a link somewhere in the help or FAQs.

The other tricky thing was that the sharing only works when the desktop is open. Like I said--spare.
dnunn0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:18 PM   #17
gmanacsa
Enthusiast
gmanacsa began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, X61T Tablet, iPhone, OLPC XO-1
WOWIO Books and Comics on the iPhone

These are screens from the iPhone-optimized version of the WOWIO online reader, which just launched last week.

The first shot shows the library screen, where you choose a book to read (for free) from the collection.

The two screens below show pages from Eric Drexler's Engines of Creation 2.0, in both portrait and landscape orientation.

The remaining shots are from various comics and graphic novels in the library...

This web app is brand new, and we're very interested in hearing your feedback.
gmanacsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:04 AM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Beautiful! I'm going to check it out and report back (but not tonight). This looks very cool. Can't wait to see the comics.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #19
Totzkie
Addicted to text
Totzkie began at the beginning.

Device: Apple iPhone
Wow. Trying out wowio right now on my iPhone.
Totzkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!