Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-05-2024, 10:06 AM   #1441
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
We finally finished the final season of Doom Patrol. We had seen the first half, but it was so long ago that we rewatched that.

I liked it, finally a series with a proper ending. They usually get cancelled and you end up with a cliffhanger.
Even if the series doesn't have a proper ending on screen it is possible to get one via other means. Both Smallville and Buffy the Vampire Slayer continued as comic books, picking up where the series ended. With Star Trek I know they did a series of Lost Years novels to cover the gap between ...The Original Series and ...The Motion Picture.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 02:33 PM   #1442
Jordan5
Jordan5 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yeah, they are pretty lame. It's also a shame because this series had legs for a while.

The guy playing whoosiewhatsits, the inspector...I hope he's at least getting some decent pay because he's damn sure not getting any decent play and the Sargeant...he's just utterly wasted, which is also a shame because he's a likable character.

Hitch
Yeah, I'm a long-time tube watcher, and it's rare I've seen a successful show just squander all its assets. 🙄 Just found out the BBC is under severe attack from the current Tory government, so one can see a reason for the cost cutting and general programming weirdness. But FB is a clear example of a showrunner/producer/new writers that are simply not up to the game; have no real feel for the material--or in the showrunner's case, might have gotten this gig because he could bring eps in under budget no matter what. 😡

Yep, Tom Chambers is extremely talented. He's got amazing range in addition to his dancing skills. Heh--his villain on Waterloo Road was so viciously calculating and awful, one wanted (as my grandmother would say) to jump into the set and punch him out. 😂😂 One of the tragedies of these two seasons is how he's been wasted here. Sullivan is a fascinating mix of by-the-book reserved-British steel and underlying vulnerability, and the trash-job that's being done on him is straight-up horrible. And John Burton is wonderful. Goodfellow could be given a lot more than he has, but since the show is all about panto crap--and swearing that Devine is all that and twenty bags of adorable chips and giving her endless undeserved airtime, well...😡
Jordan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2024, 09:57 PM   #1443
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Just watched the last episodes of The Rescue Story Arc in Bleach. It's one of those rare times when two episodes upend everything you thought you knew.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 09:48 AM   #1444
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan5 View Post
Yeah, I'm a long-time tube watcher, and it's rare I've seen a successful show just squander all its assets. 🙄 Just found out the BBC is under severe attack from the current Tory government, so one can see a reason for the cost cutting and general programming weirdness. But FB is a clear example of a showrunner/producer/new writers that are simply not up to the game; have no real feel for the material--or in the showrunner's case, might have gotten this gig because he could bring eps in under budget no matter what. 😡

Yep, Tom Chambers is extremely talented. He's got amazing range in addition to his dancing skills. Heh--his villain on Waterloo Road was so viciously calculating and awful, one wanted (as my grandmother would say) to jump into the set and punch him out. 😂😂 One of the tragedies of these two seasons is how he's been wasted here. Sullivan is a fascinating mix of by-the-book reserved-British steel and underlying vulnerability, and the trash-job that's being done on him is straight-up horrible. And John Burton is wonderful. Goodfellow could be given a lot more than he has, but since the show is all about panto crap--and swearing that Devine is all that and twenty bags of adorable chips and giving her endless undeserved airtime, well...😡
Warning, all, a longish ranty not-very-coherent post...you've been told.

Indeed. the entire "let's promote Devine and Brenda" and forget all these horrible eviiiiil WHITE MEN...it's just so over for me. You're absolutely right, they have NO feeling for the material. Brenda is nearly a sight-gag. Devine...I mean...she's just someone. She's not some beauty queen that is Mother Theresa in her spare time, for crying out loud.

The mysteries, the nostalgia (I mean, let's face it) and all that. They're just gone. Trying to turn it upside down on its head (a la what they keep doing to the Christies--I was rolling my eyes at "Murder is Easy," which, sadly, is one of my fave Christie books) just to make this point or that one or whatever...it's just sucking the life out of it.

Is it too much to ask that entertainment simply entertain?

I'm done contributing views, watches, buys, subscriptions, whatever, to Hollyweird so that they can feel free to lecture me about whatever latest PC thing is up their asses.

Think of the utter sheer hypocrisy of it—they have Lady Montague (cough, Lady Felicia) in one episode—holding up the aristocracy, mind you—and then they just throw shade on the male characters (Goodfellow, FB, Sullivan, even to some extent our resident villain, Flambeau) because well, they're white and male. But hey, Lady Felicia is okay, b/c she has girl parts!!!

Just a comment, not really a spoiler at all, about Tom Chambers/Sullivan:

Spoiler:
(I didn't know anything about Tom Chambers, at all, but I told my husband the first time I saw him "dancer." You only see that posture in (most) men in dancers, gymnasts/acrobats and divers, typically.)

I'm just so over it. If you rummage through BB (BritBox) or Acorn, try to find ONE lousy thumbnail that doesn't feature 1-2-3 female characters as the protags. Just TRY. I'll wait...hmmmm, sings herself some songs....

It's nearly impossible. It's...it's everything that's wrong with the entertainment industry. Sure, fine, you have 50% women in the world. Hell, let's even say that you have 50% women in a cop shop (You won't, not now, not ever, most likely). That does not mean that every goddamned top cop is a woman, a woman of color...it's like the beginning of the Netflix (?) show "The Bodyguard," which starred (a male) one of the GOT bunch. Same thing.

[U]Every single important character in the cop shop/anti-terrorism unit, sniper, you-name-it--was a woma[n/U]. Every. single. one. It was so bleeding off-putting that I turned it off.

I've been there. Done that. Marched for equal rights, fought the fight myself by hiring and promoting women, but what is represented on TV, especially UK and USA TV is ludicrously absurd. And highly unrepresentative, a bunch of silly wishful thinking and just...bad. Just bad.

(sorry for my rant). And doing that while at the same time ruining the FBs of the world--I'm sitting here holding my breath for the next "fish out of water" inspector for Death in the Caribbean. You know they're gonna Jodi Whittaker-Doctor Who that sucker (blergh) and ruin it too.

There ought to be some intelligence test or familiarity testing for new showrunners. To some extent, the same thing happened with Midsomer Murders, when Tom Barnaby (John Nettles) left, but FAR more importantly, the show-runner/producer that initiated the series also left, (Brian True-May). That show has also been effectively destroyed, but it's tottering along yet. (Mostly due to vapidity, but hey...)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 12:41 PM   #1445
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:

I'm done contributing views, watches, buys, subscriptions, whatever, to Hollyweird so that they can feel free to lecture me about whatever latest PC thing is up their asses.
Preach! I'm in complete agreement. I've watched on in horror as the mediums I love have become slowly infected with the new religion of "woke". Video games, Movies, TV, comics, novels... it's everywhere. I find myself retreating into pre-millennium content that's engaging, imaginative and interesting without the constant barrage of pandering and virtue signalling.

I'm still seething with what was done to Tennant's Doctor!

Last edited by neil_swann80; 03-06-2024 at 12:46 PM.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2024, 04:07 PM   #1446
Jordan5
Jordan5 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Quote:
Warning, all, a longish ranty not-very-coherent post...you've been told.

Indeed. the entire "let's promote Devine and Brenda" and forget all these horrible eviiiiil WHITE MEN...it's just so over for me. You're absolutely right, they have NO feeling for the material. Brenda is nearly a sight-gag. Devine...I mean...she's just someone. She's not some beauty queen that is Mother Theresa in her spare time, for crying out loud.

The mysteries, the nostalgia (I mean, let's face it) and all that. They're just gone. Trying to turn it upside down on its head (a la what they keep doing to the Christies--I was rolling my eyes at "Murder is Easy," which, sadly, is one of my fave Christie books) just to make this point or that one or whatever...it's just sucking the life out of it.

Think of the utter sheer hypocrisy of it—they have Lady Montague (cough, Lady Felicia) in one episode—holding up the aristocracy, mind you—and then they just throw shade on the male characters (Goodfellow, FB, Sullivan, even to some extent our resident villain, Flambeau) because well, they're white and male. But hey, Lady Felicia is okay, b/c she has girl parts!!!

I'm just so over it. If you rummage through BB (BritBox) or Acorn, try to find ONE lousy thumbnail that doesn't feature 1-2-3 female characters as the protags. Just TRY. I'll wait...hmmmm, sings herself some songs....

It's nearly impossible. It's...it's everything that's wrong with the entertainment industry. Sure, fine, you have 50% women in the world. Hell, let's even say that you have 50% women in a cop shop (You won't, not now, not ever, most likely). That does not mean that every goddamned top cop is a woman, a woman of color...it's like the beginning of the Netflix (?) show "The Bodyguard," which starred (a male) one of the GOT bunch. Same thing.

[U]Every single important character in the cop shop/anti-terrorism unit, sniper, you-name-it--was a woma[n/U]. Every. single. one. It was so bleeding off-putting that I turned it off.

I've been there. Done that. Marched for equal rights, fought the fight myself by hiring and promoting women, but what is represented on TV, especially UK and USA TV is ludicrously absurd. And highly unrepresentative, a bunch of silly wishful thinking and just...bad. Just bad.

(sorry for my rant). And doing that while at the same time ruining the FBs of the world--I'm sitting here holding my breath for the next "fish out of water" inspector for Death in the Caribbean. You know they're gonna Jodi Whittaker-Doctor Who that sucker (blergh) and ruin it too.

There ought to be some intelligence test or familiarity testing for new showrunners. To some extent, the same thing happened with Midsomer Murders, when Tom Barnaby (John Nettles) left, but FAR more importantly, the show-runner/producer that initiated the series also left, (Brian True-May). That show has also been effectively destroyed, but it's tottering along yet. (Mostly due to vapidity, but hey...)

Hitch
Shame on you, Hitch...

(Warning--extremely fed-up rant ahead, because enough of this mess is past enough. )

Argh!!!!!!!! Please, for the love of all that is frickin' holy, can folks stop blaming a show's decline on "wokeness?" Father Brown is a disaster because of _bad writing_--the utterly inability of scripters to write _anyone_ convincingly. FB has had multicultural characters before that were credible and entertaining. But Devine and Brenda are lousy because they are throwbacks to "pre-wokeness'--the time when media wasn't diverse and stereotypes of "cutesy adorably silly wimmen" and "comic relief POC" were the order of the day. They haven't been developed as credible people from the start.

People really need to stop acting like POC and women were utterly absent from history--or were just submissive servants and wives. Geez, there are plenty of history books out there about POC/women who had interesting lives and did things society said they could not. (And POC had their own communities in which a lot of dramatic things happened--but those things were never written about--or heard of--thanks to predominantly-white male media gatekeepers.) Complaining that such potential characters are "unrealistic" or "there are too many of them" is not only insulting as all get-out, it shows a real lack of knowledge--or the willingness to look beyond the lens conventional society wants everything to be seen through.

I'm a POC, and I know from experience and family history that my ancestors did a helluva lot more than what typical history would swear they did. My grandfather was a coal miner who became a successful building contractor in West Virginia. My step-grandmother was the principal of _two W. Va high schools from the 40s-50s. My uncle helped build the Alcan Highway in Alaska--a prime supply road during WWII. All of my grandmother's six kids graduated from college and established successful middle-class lives. So to hear that their experiences would be seen as made-up, too much, or unrealistic if written about ... I say it's bullshit, and I say the hell with it.

If an actor doesn't bring anything to a role or its not in his/her wheelhouse--fair game. (And I haven't seen Murder Is Easy, but the lead in the current version doesn't seem as interesting in himself as previous ones. As well, it's time for other Christie stories to be thrown in the mix, no?) But this "only so far, but no farther" attitude towards diverse casting and stories is the same old racism, but in a more "palatable" guise. Movies/TV even trying for diversity is a correction long, long, long overdue. A lot of brilliant talents were snuffed out or never heard of under the old rules--talents that could have made things better for _everyone._ So to hear that non-white, non-males should be shut out again because of "unreality" is crap, pure and simple. And entertainment never just entertains--it never has. People take conscious/unconscious attitudes towards other folks from it--as well as ideas and philosophy.

Incidentally, Brian True-May deserved exactly what he got for being racist and ignorant. Guys like him wreck a lot of careers and withhold opportunities from talents who have done nothing but not look like his idea of what England is supposed to look like. (And Midsomer Murders is still right good--not as demented as it once was, but it still delivers entertaining, twisty mysteries. ) And yep--there should be a show runner intelligence test--to see if they know the basics of good writing, care about the material, and can create believable/engaging characters and plots. Lord knows the new Father Brown writing crew would certainly fail that.

Last edited by Jordan5; 03-06-2024 at 04:13 PM.
Jordan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 06:09 PM   #1447
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Moderator Notice
Anyone wishing to blame the decline of their favorite shows/pasttimes on cultural trends and other popular socio-political movements that one may disagree with is free to take it to the P&R section where it belongs.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 06:33 PM   #1448
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_swann80 View Post
Preach! I'm in complete agreement. I've watched on in horror as the mediums I love have become slowly infected with the new religion of "woke". Video games, Movies, TV, comics, novels... it's everywhere. I find myself retreating into pre-millennium content that's engaging, imaginative and interesting without the constant barrage of pandering and virtue signalling.

I'm still seething with what was done to Tennant's Doctor!
Yeah, me too. I miss David Tennant, but then again, I miss Tom Baker, too! I started with the Doctors a very long time ago.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 06:39 PM   #1449
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Yeah, me too. I miss David Tennant, but then again, I miss Tom Baker, too! I started with the Doctors a very long time ago.
Baker will always be my fave. I think of him every time I scoff some Jelly Babies.

Imagine visiting a vehicle tyre specialists and discovering all the staff were female. Would you think it's a natural occurrence? Or would you think it's been orchestrated? An event? A gimmick? A film set perhaps?

Your normal thought processes at the moment of entering the place of business would have been hijacked, totally derailed. That's how a huge portion of modern media makes me feel, any sense of immersion flatlines and I'm distractedly reaching for my phone.

Groups being represented doesn't perturb me at all. But when it's orchestrated and delivered in such an inauthentic, disingenuous and preachy fashion (finger on the scales and thumb to the nose, often shoe-horning "The Message" into the storyline so jarringly you feel like you're watching a HR workplace infomercial) I reserve the right to be angry at what I perceive to be the slow and pained demise of storytelling.

Last edited by neil_swann80; 03-06-2024 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-06-2024, 07:26 PM   #1450
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Moderator Notice
Perhaps you didn't understand my "Stop it"?

This is not the place to pillory or defend diversity on TV. This is the place to discuss what you're watching.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-06-2024 at 07:34 PM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 08:11 PM   #1451
neil_swann80

Roger wilco. What is the P & R section?

I would say it does seem a little odd that in a "forum" specifically for discussing TV shows and movies, literal cultural art and often inherently political in its nature, that we're discouraged from criticizing or expressing negative feelings that this cultural art conjures within us.
Old 03-06-2024, 08:16 PM   #1452
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
P & R is politics and religion. I tend to agree that taking diversity to an extreme is spoiling some shows but since discussion has been forbidden, perhaps a new thread in P&R such as Wokeness is spoiling television and movies would be appropriate.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 09:55 PM   #1453
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_swann80 View Post
Roger wilco. What is the P & R section?
It’s an opt-in subforum where contentious topics involving politics or religion can be discussed. Unless you opt in, you can’t see it in the forum listings. Join “Hardened Debaters” in your profile options if you’re interested.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 10:33 PM   #1454
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Off the topic of politics:

You know, I think I am starting to see a pattern in this show.

(Also, who the hell is "James R. Kirk"?)

Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2024-03-06-23h00m44s221.png
Views:	14
Size:	581.0 KB
ID:	206756

Name:	vlcsnap-2024-03-06-23h02m42s616.png
Views:	16
Size:	525.2 KB
ID:	206757

Name:	vlcsnap-2024-03-06-23h11m10s771.png
Views:	15
Size:	593.1 KB
ID:	206758

Name:	vlcsnap-2024-03-06-23h14m51s021.png
Size:	568.4 KB
ID:	206759

Name:	vlcsnap-2024-03-06-23h22m17s457.png
Size:	574.9 KB
ID:	206760

Name:	vlcsnap-2024-03-06-23h29m15s255.png
Size:	564.0 KB
ID:	206761
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 02:42 AM   #1455
neil_swann80

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
It’s an opt-in subforum where contentious topics involving politics or religion can be discussed. Unless you opt in, you can’t see it in the forum listings. Join “Hardened Debaters” in your profile options if you’re interested.
Thankyou! I must have scanned the forum index 30 times thinking my eyes were shot.