Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #106
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
Je ne parles plus de francais! (add yer own damn accents!)
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #107
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
And now, it's time for the penguin on your television set to explode.
Oh, I don't think I'll like that!

Advert
Old 08-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #108
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Oh yea, this is gonna be good!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #109
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
This is starting to remind me of the "Lemmings" computer game... anyone else ever play that?
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:13 PM   #110
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
This is starting to remind me of the "Lemmings" computer game... anyone else ever play that?
No, but hum a few bars and I'll fake it.
Advert
Old 08-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #111
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

Quote:
No, why do you ask?

Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle! Skittle!

SLAM!
Old 08-19-2008, 03:25 PM   #112
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
And now, it's time for the penguin on your television set to explode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
Oh, I don't think I'll like that!

So ... you turned into a lemming, did you?? Clever little thing, aren't you. I'm going to have to find some good lemming references. MP preferably.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:29 PM   #113
DixieGal
Hi There!

Bzist-Pouf!

I've lost it. It turned into a rat and skittled away before reformatting itself as a pandorg. Now where did it go? I'm never going to beat a confession out of it and rescue pshynk at this rate!

Bzist-Pouf!
Old 08-19-2008, 03:30 PM   #114
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
I played "Humans" briefly, much the same concept.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:45 PM   #115
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Add to the Dyson Hand Vac, the Martin JetPack! Reserve yours today with a deposit of US$10,000.00.

Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:47 PM   #116
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

i thought it said MARVIN Jet pack!

soheresyer$10Ganddon'tletdixiechickknowIwashere!

FWOOSH!
Old 08-19-2008, 04:37 PM   #117
DixieGal
Hi There!

Gotcha again!

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

All right, you little rat thing, tell me what you did with pshrynk!!

Where is he!

Oops. Uh, you OK there, little rat thing? .......
Old 08-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #118
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Excuse me, why are you beating your lemming?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #119
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Excuse me, why are you beating your lemming?
Q-tip with Eyes Creature! Where have you been? I've been chasing you for 2 days since the reception this morning! RU OK?

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-19-2008 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Ah well, sorry about that little rat thing. But you know, when life hands you lemmings, make lemmingade.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:43 PM   #120
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I feel a little wobbly and have a desire to eat hay and spit, but yeah, I'm okay. What's been happening around here?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness