damvcoool
damvcoool began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi (N647B)
Would you be so kind as to share the SD Image of N647B with me, please
Thank you in Advance
Old 11-18-2021, 07:55 PM   #947
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 11-18-2021, 08:15 PM   #948
damvcoool
damvcoool began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi (N647B)
Thank your sir, very much appreciated
Old 12-17-2021, 08:43 AM   #949
tony8512
tony8512 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n647
Would you be so kind as to share the SD Image of N647 with me, please
. I know my Kobo is old but after the firmware upgrade 1.9.12 i cant read any books or use my Wi-Fi. thanks for your help
Old 12-17-2021, 09:15 PM   #950
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 12-24-2021, 08:46 AM   #951
zzzhudanhzzz
zzzhudanhzzz began at the beginning.

Device: kindle wpp3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Which Kobo WiFi do you have, N647, N647B, or N289? The model number should be on the end of the device. You need the correct image to get it working.
Hi, I've just got a second hand Kobo WiFi, could I have the image and directions please n647
Old 12-24-2021, 07:29 PM   #952
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@zzzhudanhzzz: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 01-17-2022, 10:14 PM   #953
macsplash
macsplash began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
I just managed to boot loop my Kobo WiFi (N647) like an idiot, would it be possible to get that SD image please? Thanks!
Old 01-18-2022, 03:36 AM   #954
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-23-2022, 05:27 AM   #955
KoFF
KoFF began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi N647
Hello, I buy a Kobo Wifi N647 and need the image to make it work. can please share to me
Old 01-23-2022, 08:49 AM   #956
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 01-24-2022, 02:38 AM   #957
KoFF

So, now Calibre doesn't see the Kobo memory or the SD.
I install the Old Kobo desktop and it can see the Reader.
The actual software version on the Kobo is 1.9.11 (6/1/13)

What can I do now to make it work?

Btw, thanks for the SD Image Davidfor
Old 02-03-2022, 05:05 PM   #958
KoFF

So, I use the SD image and doesn't work
tries the Wifi Update and froze the screen until the battery run out
Nothing work, bots up and doesn't show any books
pre SD update I can see the Kobo on Calibre and Windows, now I cant...
ask for help to "davidfor" on PM and ask to make a new post, and here am I, and no one answer

I buy a Sony E-reader for the moment I wait to enjoy on the beach
Really sad official support from the brand
Old 03-15-2022, 10:00 PM   #959
Wekash
Wekash began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n647
Same issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy320 View Post
Well I managed to get a sd image from another member here and flashed that to the internal sd card. All is good now...
Can anyone send me the SD image for Kobo N647? I'm having the same issue. Thank you!
Old 03-15-2022, 11:24 PM   #960
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread