Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 02-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #76
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengirl View Post
I have a question and wonder if you have an answer. I received a B&N Nook Color for a gift. I am dismayed to find I can't download my Audible audio books to it. I was told I could download MP3 audio books, but now I find that there is a "codac" that prevents it. Does anyone have a solution for this (for a not too techie person)? I tried to download tuneconvert but it wouldn't work on my computer. Also, I am wondering if I can buy Amazon Kindle books and download them to my Nook Color? And what about my tunes in itunes?vIn general I love the nook but am starting to reget not holding out for an android tablet. Thanks for any help, Goldengirl

your iTunes music will be just fine since the nook color accepts aac, which is Apples non drm open format, along with MP3 music and MP3 audio booksfrom other sources.

Audible is owned by Amazon, yeah you probably won't see that on the nook color anytime soon.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:07 PM   #77
SSargent
SSargent began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I have rooted my nook using http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUoHALWvPts tutorial. It worked WONDERFULLY - but, I wanted to see if there is a way to update my android market?
I ask because I don't have angry birds full version which is available (supposedly) on android market - and my market isn't giving it to me. Only Angry Birds seasons.
Ideas?
SSargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2011, 02:41 PM   #78
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSargent View Post
I have rooted my nook using http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUoHALWvPts tutorial. It worked WONDERFULLY - but, I wanted to see if there is a way to update my android market?
I ask because I don't have angry birds full version which is available (supposedly) on android market - and my market isn't giving it to me. Only Angry Birds seasons.
Ideas?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122388
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nook color