Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 09:21 AM   #76
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
All those snow cams except one are green. How does that prove your point? For all we know, Australians may ski on that plastic stuff they use in Scotland.
Exactly. That´s why - right now - I´m NOT believing in snow in Australia. No, I´m not. I - I´m not, am I?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	winter_gap Kopie.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	18410  
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 09:22 AM   #77
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Exactly. That´s why - right now - I´m NOT believing in snow in Australia. No, I´m not. I - I´m not, am I?
I call shenanigans on that picture!!!!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2008, 09:29 AM   #78
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
I call shenanigans on that picture!!!!
Yeah, everyone knows that roos are born boarders and would be wearing some insane head gear.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #79
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Yeah, everyone knows that roos are born boarders and would be wearing some insane head gear.
Yeah, I guess some of them are...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	winter_gap_n.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	18413  
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #80
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Yeah, I guess some of them are...
ha ! we need a :jumpingupanddownclappinghandswithjoy: smiley. oh wait, there's always this one :
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #81
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Badger
Badger
Badger
Badger
Snow roo.. Snow roo...
Badger
Badger
Badger

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 05:21 PM   #82
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
Badger
Badger
Badger
Badger
Snow roo.. Snow roo...
Badger
Badger
Badger

-MJ
This little bit of incoherent brilliance has been brought to you by Montsnmags International (Holdings). If it must be done now, do it your own damn self. If it must be done yesterday, call the gibbons!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #83
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
This little bit of incoherent brilliance has been brought to you by Montsnmags International (Holdings). If it must be done now, do it your own damn self. If it must be done yesterday, call the gibbons!
It's actually MontsnMags Performance Artists of Australia (MPAA). Everyone in this thread, prepare to have your arse sued by my legion of undead lawyers.

Cheers,
Chief Executive Officer
Customer Persecution Department
MPAA
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #84
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
(Gets out his Zombie Lawyer Survival Guide)

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #85
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
(Gets out his Zombie Lawyer Survival Guide)

-MJ
Ahh, Montsnmags Enterprises can express courier their Zombie Lawyer Survival Guide to you, post-haste (and post-apocalypse). It'll be wrapped in brown paper and labelled in bold letters, ZOMBIE LAWYER SURVIVAL GUIDE, and have the somewhat suspicious outline of a sawn-off shotgun.

Cheers,
Chief Recruitment Officer
Munitions and Publishing Division
Montsnmags Enterprises
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:35 PM   #86
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
*prepares stakes and garlic in case the undead lawyers are vampires, not zombies. And gets some cauliflower in, just in case they are zombies*
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:42 PM   #87
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
"Star Wars" is on TV .... but I'm actually not watching it. Although, I am running lines in my head. I realize I know all the dialogue from this film backwards, forwards and sideways.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 01:43 PM   #88
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
"Star Wars" is on TV .... but I'm actually not watching it. Although, I am running lines in my head. I realize I know all the dialogue from this film backwards, forwards and sideways.
Strange. Star Wars V: The Teddybear's Picnic is on TV and I'm also not watching it. Out of curiosity, is this one better backwards?
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:19 PM   #89
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Strange. Star Wars V: The Teddybear's Picnic is on TV and I'm also not watching it. Out of curiosity, is this one better backwards?
Much, much better. Although, V wasn't one of the sucky ones .... I, II, and III ... now those sucked. (Of course, I think any Star Wars movie without Han Solo sucks).
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:43 PM   #90
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i just was looking through my old photo archive cds to find the photo of me in a dryer that a friend asked me to send him (don't ask), and i came across a photo of the bug and her sister when it was a bit more obvious why i named her that. so now i am not :
- climbing into a dryer
- getting another kitten. no no no. no more kittens.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	biscotte cutest like that.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	18633   Click image for larger version

Name:	biscotte cute awake too.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	18634   Click image for larger version

Name:	little monsters.jpg
Views:	592