Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-08-2026, 06:25 AM   #8431
Axl
Junior Member
Axl began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: rakuten kobo libra 2
Hi, I would like to request an image for my Kobo N418 Libra 2.
The full information in the 'version' file is as follows, not sure if it helps: N418253036299,4.1.15,4.38.23171,4.1.15,4.1.15,0000 0000-0000-0000-0000-000000000388
Thank you in advance!

Regards
Axl
Axl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2026, 08:55 AM   #8432
barba33333
Junior Member
barba33333 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo glo N613
Hi! I need your help, please. My Kobo Glo (Model N613) got bricked right after a firmware update. The screen is now showing a flickering vertical line and it's stuck in a bootloop.
Could someone please send me a link to download the clean, original internal SD card image for the Kobo Glo N613? I want to flash a new MicroSD card using my Mac to bring it back to life.
Thank you so much in advance!
barba33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2026, 12:14 PM   #8433
Merridius
Junior Member
Merridius began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo N249 Clara HD
Hi,

I’m looking for a full microSD card image for a Kobo Clara HD, model N249.
The original internal SD card seems to be failing. The reader no longer boots, and when I try to create a full sector-by-sector image of the card with Win32 Disk Imager, it stops with an I/O error. The user partition is still partially readable, but the device itself does not boot.

I have a new 32 GB microSD ready to flash.
Could someone please send me a full SD image for the Kobo Clara HD N249, preferably Kobo_N249_Clara_HD_4_38_21908?

Tanks a lot!
Merridius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2026, 02:11 PM   #8434
anp37
Junior Member
anp37 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Clara HD
Can I have the image for the Kobo Clara HD please?
N249 model, full image. Thanks
anp37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2026, 02:38 PM   #8435
bedux
Junior Member
bedux began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo N437 Glo HD
I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N437 Glo HD. Thanks
bedux is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2026, 04:24 PM   #8436
Bastelwombat
Junior Member
Bastelwombat began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Tolino Vision 6; Kobo Aura H2O; Sony PRS-600
Hello,

could you please provide me an image of the original Kobo Aura H2O (Model N250)?

Thanks!
Bastelwombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2026, 09:45 PM   #8437
mobr
Junior Member
mobr began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Clara
Kobo Clara HD image pls

Can I have the image for the Kobo Clara HD please?
N249 model, full image. Thanks
mobr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2026, 09:48 PM   #8438
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
DNSB's Avatar
 
Posts: 55,001
Karma: 182340534
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PMs sent.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2026, 09:51 PM   #8439
jeffsummers
Junior Member
jeffsummers began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Nia
Hello!

Would you mind sending me an image for the Kobo Nia n306?

Thank you so much!

Last edited by DNSB; 10-08-2026 at 09:58 PM. Reason: PM sent.
jeffsummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM   #8440
tipicanerd
Junior Member
tipicanerd began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Nia
Hi, could you send me the Kobo N306 Nia image, please?
My reader got stucked after a failed update and the support says my device is useless now

Thank you in advance

Last edited by DNSB; Yesterday at 12:49 AM. Reason: PM sent.
tipicanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:03 AM   #8441
andrewwolf0907
Junior Member
andrewwolf0907 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: kobo glo hd
Kobo Glo HD's image

Dear PM, I've a problem with my Kobo Glo HD N437's SD card, I would like to request the image.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by DNSB; Yesterday at 02:02 PM. Reason: Request to enable PMs has been placed.
andrewwolf0907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:00 AM   #8442
cgil
Junior Member
cgil began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Libra 2
Kobo Libra 2 Image File

Hi,

Can someone please send me the image file for a libra 2 so i can reflash a new SD card.

My model code is 37NB-E70K1M+6E0

Thanks in advance!
cgil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM   #8443
Koltrane
Junior Member
Koltrane began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 4
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jul 2025
Device: N506 Clara 2E
Hello, Could you please send me the image for Clara HD N249?
I bought it second hand and seller has kept the Micro SD, so I'd need full image

Thanks in advance
Koltrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:29 AM   #8444
Iginio
Junior Member
Iginio began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hi everyone. I’m Iginio. I’m Italian, and I’m happy to meet you all. I’m not very experienced with forums, so I ask for your patience. Have a great day, everyone.

I would like to request a microSD image for Kobo Libra 2 N418, motherboard revision 6F0 (Rev F). Thank you in advance!
Iginio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:35 AM   #8445
matejh
Junior Member
matejh began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: None
Hi, could you please send me the image?

I`m trying to reset the device - currently it does not show the correct book progress and when trying to delete a book manually (via computer), the files remain on the device.

The device is Kobo Clara HD N2490.
Software version is 4.38.23697.
matejh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
firmware requests


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Touch Anyone have a Kobo Touch SD card image nye2654321 Kobo Developer's Corner 75 02-08-2026 10:20 AM
Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image Teddy66 Kobo Developer's Corner 582 09-04-2023 09:31 AM
Glo HD I need a new Image Sd Card for the Kobo Glo HD Ullysses Silva Kobo Developer's Corner 3 08-06-2022 06:35 AM
Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image Atrebate62 Kobo Reader 2 08-16-2019 01:45 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:00 AM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.