Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2026, 02:18 PM   #8401
hopale
Junior Member
hopale began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: kobo libra 2
Hello, I would like to request the microSD image for my Kobo Libra 2 N418.
Motherboard: 37NB-E70K1M+6F0
PCB level: 6F0 / Rev F
My internal microSD appears to be failing (Windows gives hardware I/O errors when writing to it).
Thank you!
hopale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2026, 03:00 PM   #8402
Asgardian04
Junior Member
Asgardian04 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Different kobo's in the family
Hello world!
The card of my Clara HD N249 failed. During imaging i got the famous cyclic redundancy check error...
Could you be so kind to send me a fresh image?
Thank you so much!
KR
Asgardian04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2026, 06:19 PM   #8403
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
DNSB's Avatar
 
Posts: 54,994
Karma: 182340534
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PMs sent.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2026, 08:34 PM   #8404
Natty_black
Junior Member
Natty_black began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Location: Russia
Device: Kobo Aura (N514)
Dear friends, I’m looking for the microSD image for the N250 Aura H2O. I know it’s compatible with the Kobo Aura (N514), which is the device I have.
If anyone has this image and could share it, I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by DNSB; 10-07-2026 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Request to enable PMs has been placed.
Natty_black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 12:16 AM   #8405
iainternet
Junior Member
iainternet began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Aura Second Edition
May I please request a firmware image for Aura Edition 2 N236 Mark 7. Thanks!
iainternet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2026, 12:18 AM   #8406
bennabis
Junior Member
bennabis began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo clara N506
Clara 2e

Hello, could I please have an image for a Clara 2E N506? Cheers Ben
bennabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 06:25 AM   #8407
Nasser42150
Junior Member
Nasser42150 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: kobo libra 2
i need image systeme sd card for koko libra 2 n418
can you help me to send me a iso of system please

Last edited by DNSB; 10-07-2026 at 04:32 PM.
Nasser42150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 06:35 AM   #8408
phileas
Junior Member
phileas began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Clara 2E
Hello! May I have the image for Clara 2E N506? Thank you so much !
phileas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 07:04 AM   #8409
mkeles84
Enthusiast
mkeles84 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 46
Karma: 20
Join Date: Apr 2015
Device: Kobo Aura/Glo/Kindle PW2
May I please request a firmware image for
Kobo N249 Clara HD
Kobo N249 Clara HD Rev B
I don't know which one is mine I will learn before action.
Thanks.
mkeles84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 07:36 AM   #8410
soloysinnikc
Junior Member
soloysinnikc began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 4
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboo77 View Post
Hello
Please can someone share the firmware for Kobo N437 Glo HD?
I unfortunatly formated my sd Card

Thanks !
Edit 1: URL deleted. I have not had the time to check the image offered to see if it offers anything the current N437 Glo HD image does not.

Edit 2: Checked the image. It has an older firmware revision than the one that I have, the serial number has not been removed and there are quite a few deleted files in the FAT32 partition that are recoverable.

Last edited by DNSB; 10-07-2026 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Removed URL.
soloysinnikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 08:10 AM   #8411
erui
Junior Member
erui began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: kobo Clara HD
Hi, could I please get the SD card image for the Kobo Clara HD? My device is stuck in a boot loop and the touchscreen is unresponsive.
My serial number is: N249050812724

Thank you in advance!
erui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 10:58 AM   #8412
sqqia_ss
Junior Member
sqqia_ss began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo N905C
"Hi! Could someone please send me the factory SD card image for the Kobo Touch N905C? My original card corrupted and I need to flash a new one. Thank you so much!"
sqqia_ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 11:04 AM   #8413
txomeru
Junior Member
txomeru began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by txomeru View Post
Hello, can I please get the firmware image for Clara HD. It's bricked with a white screen after transfering books over PC.

Much appreciated!
Thank you for enabling my PMs. I'm just sending a reminder for this request.

Much appreciated!
txomeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 11:09 AM   #8414
chonkbonkerson
Junior Member
chonkbonkerson began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hello! I would like to request the microSD image for the Kobo Libra 2 N418.

Thank you so much!
chonkbonkerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2026, 12:21 PM   #8415
tata18
Junior Member
tata18 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Oct 2026
Device: none
Hello,

I would like the firmware image for a Kobo Libra 2 N418, motherboard 37NB-E70K1M+6F0 (Rev F).

Thank you!
tata18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
firmware requests


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Touch Anyone have a Kobo Touch SD card image nye2654321 Kobo Developer's Corner 75 02-08-2026 10:20 AM
Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image Teddy66 Kobo Developer's Corner 582 09-04-2023 09:31 AM
Glo HD I need a new Image Sd Card for the Kobo Glo HD Ullysses Silva Kobo Developer's Corner 3 08-06-2022 06:35 AM
Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image Atrebate62 Kobo Reader 2 08-16-2019 01:45 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.