Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Today, 05:28 AM   #8296
maamourr
Junior Member
maamourr began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Aug 2026
Device: Kobo Clara HD (N249)
Hi DNSB,
Just following up on my request from August 26. My Private Messages are enabled.
I would still very much appreciate the N249 Clara HD image when you have a chance.
Thank you!
maamourr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:55 AM   #8297
miguelesquirol
Junior Member
miguelesquirol began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 5
Karma: 10
Join Date: Jun 2011
Device: kobo
I need a Nia C raw image

Good morning, I'm trying to recover my Kobo Nia, and the last thing I need to test if is truly dead is the Nia C raw image, thanks a lot for your help.
miguelesquirol is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 07:37 AM   #8298
Black_Hev
Junior Member
Black_Hev began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: Kobro Libra 2
Hi everyone,

I would like to request the SD card image for my Kobo Libra 2 (N418).

My reader don't respond even if I connect it to the pc, it is stuck trying to reboot.

Thank you very much!
Black_Hev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:40 AM   #8299
Vincenzo Onorant
Junior Member
Vincenzo Onorant began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 2
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: kobo Clara 2e
Good morning. I was wondering if I could please get the restore image for my Kobo Clara 2E. My Kobo keeps restarting over and over, and I am at my wit's end. I apologize for the trouble, but from what I’ve read online, I understand that you are the only ones who can help. Best regards.

Last edited by DNSB; Today at 12:35 PM.
Vincenzo Onorant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:38 PM   #8300
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.
 
DNSB's Avatar
 
Posts: 54,710
Karma: 182340541
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vancouver
Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PMs sent.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 02:02 PM   #8301
elimoure
Junior Member
elimoure began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 1
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2026
Device: kobo Glo HD
Hello,
Could you please send me the SD card image for a KOBO Glo HD N437?
Thank you!
elimoure is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
firmware requests


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Touch Anyone have a Kobo Touch SD card image nye2654321 Kobo Developer's Corner 75 02-08-2026 10:20 AM
Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image Teddy66 Kobo Developer's Corner 582 09-04-2023 09:31 AM
Glo HD I need a new Image Sd Card for the Kobo Glo HD Ullysses Silva Kobo Developer's Corner 3 08-06-2022 06:35 AM
Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image Atrebate62 Kobo Reader 2 08-16-2019 01:45 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.


MobileRead.com is a privately owned, operated and funded community.