Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 06:20 AM   #796
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:58 AM   #797
Wakkolo
Wakkolo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thank you davidfor, I'll try as soon as possible
Advert
Old 02-12-2020, 02:08 PM   #798
fergome
fergome began at the beginning.

In a manual update my Kobo has frozen. I can't do a factory reset
If someone could be so kind as to put in the PM a link to the SD card image for the Kobo Glo HD, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 02-12-2020, 05:55 PM   #799
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

And then another to fix the error.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:25 AM   #800
Wakkolo
Wakkolo began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakkolo View Post
Hi, It seems like my time to request an sd image has come at last. My Kobo Is stuck sleeping and won't respond to anything. Already tried unplugging the battery, so I'm hoping the sd to be the problem.
Thanks to whoever will listen!
Turned out it was a battery problem. After disconnecting the battery from the mobo and plugging in the usb cable, my kobo booted without problems. I'm now waiting for a replacement battery.
Advert
Old 02-19-2020, 01:41 PM   #801
foxhunt72
foxhunt72 began at the beginning.

Device: glo hd and kindle
Can someone send me the image file for Kobo Glo HD?

Mine is in a boot loop
Old 02-19-2020, 05:45 PM   #802
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-20-2020, 09:24 AM   #803
foxhunt72
foxhunt72 began at the beginning.

Device: glo hd and kindle
Thanks, downloaded it, do and dd it to a microsd card, only get the something went wrong error
Old 02-20-2020, 09:59 AM   #804
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhunt72 View Post
Thanks, downloaded it, do and dd it to a microsd card, only get the something went wrong error
When do you get that error? Writing to the card or after you put it back in the device?
Old 02-26-2020, 08:53 AM   #805
OmegaIt
OmegaIt began at the beginning.

Hi, my Kobo Glo HD is stuck sleeping and won't respond to anything.
I'am unplugging the battery but not working!
I'm hoping the sd to be the problem, if someone could be so kind as to put in the PM a link to the SD card image for the Kobo Glo HD, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Old 02-26-2020, 05:46 PM   #806
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-27-2020, 10:06 AM   #807
OmegaIt
OmegaIt began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thanks David!

Now the reader works fine!
Old 02-28-2020, 08:00 AM   #808
marczinger
marczinger began at the beginning.

Device: Glo HD
Silly me when I made my SD card image for the gloHD, the card was already faulty and the image was corrupt, so it's useless.
Can you please David send me the link to the SD image?
Old 02-28-2020, 08:15 AM   #809
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:24 AM   #810
Mulder45
Mulder45 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD N437
Hi, i have a problem with the sd card...can someone send me the factory image file for Kobo Glo HD please ?
Closed Thread