Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #61
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I think there's something sulphurish in the bambootinis also. Oh waiter!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:14 PM   #62
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I don't care! Pure evil is just dripping from him! I might get an infection! And the breath on him! All sulfur-ish and hot!

The waiter said it's not vemon, that's just the way he shows he likes you. A lot.
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #63
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Device: Guttenberg Bible
He's not that bad, and besides, as you should know by now, reisistance is futile.
psockpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #64
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Oh, all right! Sheesh! I bet Zelda doesn't have to put up with this!

Hey, Dick! What's happening! No, I'd rather not go hunting with you this weekend. I have have surfing scheduled with Mohamar.

Last edited by pshrynk; 08-18-2008 at 04:21 PM.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #65
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!
psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.psockpuppet is faster than slow light.

Okay, sir. It's time for the reception. Please walk this way.
Advert
Old 08-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #66
DixieGal
Hi There!

Hey, I just discovered that I can poke out the dividers in the bamboo shoots and use it for a straw! Faster way to drink the bambootinis.

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-18-2008 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Hmmm... I wonder where they are taking him?
Old 08-18-2008, 04:24 PM   #67
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Name:  silly walks.bmp
Views: 144
Size:  39.3 KBYou're kidding me, right?
Old 08-18-2008, 04:25 PM   #68
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
Okay, sir. It's time for the reception. Please walk this way.
(It's sort of a cute, evil, wobbly panda walk)
Old 08-18-2008, 04:25 PM   #69
psockpuppet
Lefty, Hugo, and me!

It is the proper way for a Pandaborg King to move through his people.
Old 08-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #70
pshrynk

Gotta start reading that fine print!
Old 08-18-2008, 04:26 PM   #71
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Oh cool, the Squirrel Nut Zippers are the entertainment! And it's being televised! I think I need to go change outfits. This one is a little too uptight for the atmosphere.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #72
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psockpuppet View Post
It is the proper way for a Pandaborg King to move through his people.
(And every so often, Psockpuppet loses his balance and falls down on his bottom and goes boom. Awww, so cute and evil!)
Old 08-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #73
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Squirrel Nut Zippers ??? i LOVE them !!! brilliant !!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:28 PM   #74
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Awww, so cute and evil!
it's probably a bad sign that i had an odd sense of déjà vu when reading that.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #75
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
it's probably a bad sign that i had an odd sense of déjà vu when reading that.
But try the bambootinis. They make the cuteness cuter, but the evilness stays the same.

Last edited by DixieGal; 08-18-2008 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Where's pshrynk? Where did they take him?

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness