Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #61
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
And here's another Alicia Rasley freebie: Charity Begins at Home (former title: A Midsummer's Delight, Zebra 1993). US DE

Quote:
Competent, compassionate, cautious Charity, the mainstay of her Kentish village: She would make the perfect wife. Everyone says so, including the men who propose marriage to her. But Charity wants to be more than the perfect wife. She wants to be beloved.
Against the backdrop of a village fete, nobleman and artist Tristan Hale must prove to her that he desires her as much as he esteems her, and to win her, he first has to defeat an evil playwright, paint a voracious whale, and seduce her by the midsummer moon.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:41 PM   #62
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
These are not exactly romance but has romantic elements.
Ann Charles' Dead World Mystery books 1 & 2 are free today. They are Cozy Mysteries. I bought them both last year.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #63
rosspag
Enthusiast
rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.rosspag knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Cybook gen3, Sony PRS-T1, Ipod Touch, Galaxy Tab 7.7
The Stephanie Bond books are part of this sale:
http://web.me.com/craftycmc/Free_Par...ewsletter.html
there are a lot of free ebooks in different categories, take a look.
Bye
Ross
rosspag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #64
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosspag View Post
The Stephanie Bond books are part of this sale:
http://web.me.com/craftycmc/Free_Par...ewsletter.html
there are a lot of free ebooks in different categories, take a look.
Bye
Ross
The site's a bit hard to navigate but I found Pink Slipper by Gina Robinson is free.
There are many others but that one stood out as she is an autobuy for me.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #65
SusanJ
Enthusiast
SusanJ has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle for PC
Thanks so much to everyone for all these links! I just need another few hours in each day now :-)
SusanJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #66
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
The Mistress of Trevelyan by Jennifer St. Giles (Trevelyan #1) published in 2004 by Pocket Books

Quote:
The manor behind the mists....The man behind the mystery.

In 1873 San Francisco, spirited Ann Lovell takes a position no one else dares -- as governess to the motherless sons of the enigmatic Benedict Trevelyan. It has long been whispered that Trevelyan Manor hides dark secrets and sinister deeds -- including the murder of Benedict's wife. But Ann refuses to pay heed to spiteful rumor.

As she grows to cherish her young charges, Ann also finds herself powerfully drawn to the handsome Benedict, whose passionate persuasion introduces her to a new world of sensual pleasures. But even while falling in love with the master of Trevelyan, Ann wonders if his attentions are intended to blind her to the secrets of the past -- and if Benedict holds he key to her destiny...or her destruction.
Wild Irish by Jennifer Saints (aka Jennifer St. Giles & J.L. Saint) (Weldon #1)

Quote:
Twelve years ago wrong side of the tracks bad boy, Jesse Weldon, was framed for a crime he didn't commit by the blue-blooded Jordan family. Now he's back in Savannah with his highly successful security company to put the Weldon name on the right side of the tracks. Unfortunately, before he can even make a move in that direction, he runs into Alexandria Jordan and ends up making the same mistake he did before. He succumbs to her allure, but this time, he plans on getting her out of his system for good and walking away.

Except for a few wild moments with Jesse at seventeen, Alexi Jordan has followed the life expected of her. But a Wedding Day betrayal from her blue-blooded fiancé has her running from her life and right into the arms of the man she'd never forgotten, Jesse. Yet as she forges a new future for herself amid the scandal of her aborted wedding, Alexi finds herself the target of a twisted killer and both her and Jesse's days are now numbered.

Last edited by apesmom; 03-15-2012 at 10:12 AM.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:15 AM   #67
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Warrior's Lady by Gerri Russell (Stones of Destiny #3) published by Leisure in 2008

Quote:
A Scottish lord has hired mercenaries to kill every member of the rival clan, but when he falls in love with an enemy, will he be able to call off her murder in time?
Old 03-15-2012, 02:24 PM   #68
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

A Few more

Honor Bound by Harlequin author Brenda Novak is Free today. This looks to be a self published title.

Nanny and the Professor by Donna Fasano (Harlequin author Donna Clayton) is Free Today. This is a formal published 1995 Silhouette Romance.

Under the Voodoo Moon by Laura Leone. is Free today. It is book two in the Mastersons in Paradise series. Formally published in 1994 as a Harlequin Silhouette Desire title.

There a few Patricia Watters titles free today as well if you are collecting her books. The Love Boat Conspiracy & Her Master's Touch.

Last edited by Blossom; 03-15-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:06 PM   #69
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Thank you for the Jennifer Saint Giles freebies, apesmom. She has been on my to check out list for awhile.
Honestly, I love KDP since my to check out list is almost cleared now. At least from romance authors.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #70
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Let me also add my THANKS to all the folks that have contributed to this thread. I have picked up a ton of great books. I am especially happy about the Brenda Novak freebie today as I really love her books - so again, Thanks!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #71
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
Honestly, I love KDP since my to check out list is almost cleared now. At least from romance authors.
I love getting all these books for free! I haven't even bought many books this year because I got all these free ones to keep my attention.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #72
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I love getting all these books for free! I haven't even bought many books this year because I got all these free ones to keep my attention.
I guess January must've been last year.

THANK Y'ALL for all your finds!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #73
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post

I meant on Amazon.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #74
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post

I was about to say the same thing.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:21 PM   #75
apesmom
Wizard

NOT FREE but for those of you like the Christie Craig and Jennifer Crusie books discussed earlier on this thread (both favs of mine), then you might want to look at Marianne Stilling's Port Henry trilogy. HarperCollins currently has #2 in the series
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evie on sale for $1.99.