Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-27-2011, 05:55 PM   #61
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger_15 View Post
Thanks.
I would send an email to the developer. It's hard to believe you need an Internet connection at all times to use the keyboard. Maybe someone else will chime in.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 07:26 AM   #62
MeliOR
MeliOR began at the beginning.

Device: none
direct link to the new version

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I would send an email to the developer. It's hard to believe you need an Internet connection at all times to use the keyboard. Maybe someone else will chime in.
SlideIT just release new version on there site to support the Nook and Nook Color.
SlideIT new .apk
MeliOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2011, 07:50 AM   #63
roger_15
Enthusiast
roger_15 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 3G/NookColor
Sometimes there's a karma that says "Thou shalt not have this...whatever and
it flexes its muscle.

This seems to be what has happened to me with SlideIT.

I emailed and got the link that MeliOR posted and it worked great. Perfect in
fact. However it is a trial version and I had already paid for it through the Market.
The people there were nice and gave me a refund so I could buy the key from their site. Cool!

Wrong! It seems that pay-pal (more like Pay-Pain) doesn't like my Master Card.
There is absolutely no reason for them to turn it down. I double checked everything
and all is good.

I have never had this much trouble with buying something for a lousy
6 bucks.

I give up!
roger_15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:35 AM   #64
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeliOR View Post
SlideIT just release new version on there site to support the Nook and Nook Color.
SlideIT new .apk
Awesome! Thanks for posting this link. I'm typing this out on the SlideIT keyboard now and it's pretty cool!
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:33 PM   #65
Apoc
Connoisseur
Apoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-booksApoc has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookC with CM7 (eMMC)
Such a weird App... Installed, used for a couple of days, now it's disappeared for no apparent reason. I can see the icon, I can bring up settings, but under the "Choose Keyboard" options of NookColor Tools, it's missing. Any thoughts anyone? I'm only using the demo version but unless I can get it working I won't be trying the paid version any time soon.

Edit: For the past 1/2 hr: Install, goto NCTools, enable, reboot. Restart, goto extras, it's there. Goto NCTools, no longer there. Rinse and repeat a few times to see if things change. Not.

Wipe all traces of it, place backup on SD. Reboot. Open Root Explorer, navigate to SD Card, Install from there. Reboot. Check in NCTools, it's THERE! Enable KB. Reboot. Still there! It seems to be working without any special steps. Keeping fingers crossed until trial is over

Last edited by Apoc; 02-07-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2011, 08:33 PM   #66
iandix
Addict
iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.

Device: nook touch a Nook 3g (rooted) and a nookcolor (rooted)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
When you are able to connect to the Internet, and it prompts you for verification, does it take you through the verification process? Is there something you need to click on to do this? I'm dumbfounded because I've never had that prompt.

With me , it works without any problem (when I'm connected to the net), but If I don't have a internet connection that is the only time it shows a message.. can not continue with verification process and stops...
iandix is offline   Reply With Quote