Notices

Old 02-05-2007, 10:47 AM   #46
ali
Addict
ali doesn't litterali doesn't litter

Device: Iliad, dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthijs
Nice examples of things we will not likely develop soon ourselves are: [...] MP3 player.

p.s.: As a friendly hint, and to prove my sympathy and deep love to your company and its business attitudes: You forgot to inexist the mp3 player in the official product specifications.
ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #47
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
A very good point Ali...

Mind explaining this oh official iRex people?

After all that _is_ what we _PAID_ for.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2007, 12:25 PM   #48
Matthijs
Groupie
Matthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enough

Device: iLiad, DR1000S, DR800SG
Regarding the MP3-player: my bad. That one should not be in the list (i'll remove it). I was thinking of the MP3 player that was already under development here, but forgot that it's also on our internal list.

I'll stop with this for today, before I start talking complete nonsense...

Last edited by Matthijs; 02-05-2007 at 12:28 PM.
Matthijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:01 PM   #49
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Edtorial thought...

Okay, here's a great chance to show the maturity and grace of MobileRead folks! Matthijs has clarified, so let's not take advantage and take out any pent up frustrations on him by jumping on an honest mistake, but let's stick to real items. In the midst of any disagreements, we should appreciate his openness and input, which is a benefit to all. Last thing we want is to make him have to be so careful about his phrasing of things that he's afraid to share his thoughts!

Thanks!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:13 PM   #50
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Here, here!

Couldn't agree more, Bob.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2007, 01:41 PM   #51
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
Well said, Bob!
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:33 AM   #52
Matthijs
Groupie
Matthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enoughMatthijs will become famous soon enough

Device: iLiad, DR1000S, DR800SG
Thanks Bob!
Matthijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:33 PM   #53
BACbKA
мокрец
BACbKA began at the beginning.

Device: palm, iliad
happy birthday, scotty!
BACbKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:06 AM   #54
Mike Kostousov
Connoisseur
Mike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-booksMike Kostousov has learned how to read e-books

Device: Zaurus C1000/iLiad/SE K750i
To Matthijs and Karel:
I don't think that it is enough to add shell feature, because after that warranty is removed. I try to get shell access, and my iLiad died. I cannot say that is because i have no experence enough. I am working as system administrator and developer for linux for 7 years! I paid for reflashing. It is not too much, but it is enough to stop to develop for iLiad. While there is no way to reflash at home, or, at least, to reset to fabric condition, nobody will develop for iLiad.

By the way, there is so much things which can do iLiad more useful and frendly (and so - more popular), but you don't want to provide more support for developers..
Mike Kostousov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:08 AM   #55
rwst
Enthusiast
rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.rwst solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by markiehill
I would like an RTF viewer for instance,
unrtf works fine for me. It converts to HTML which can be readily converted to Iliad PDF.

Regards,
rwst
rwst is offline   Reply With Quote