Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #46
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChen View Post
Just noticed that the fonts are not embedded correctly, so the Greek (and I presume the Hebrew) in the notes is not being displayed correctly on my PRS-600. I will update the link once I've fixed it.
Thank you, your efforts are greatly appreciated.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:11 AM   #47
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks, Delphin and BenChen. Both your efforts and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I've downloaded the Noteless NET Bible, and look forward to downloading the annotated version when it's fixed.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #48
BenChen
EPUB Metadata ******
BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.BenChen is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi everyone,
I just updated the attachment in post #44. The NET Bible (with notes) now has a working 4-level TOC and the fonts are embedded correctly. I have successfully tried this on my Sony PRS-600.
Sincerely,
Ben.
BenChen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #49
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChen View Post
Hi everyone,
I just updated the attachment in post #44. The NET Bible (with notes) now has a working 4-level TOC and the fonts are embedded correctly. I have successfully tried this on my Sony PRS-600.
Sincerely,
Ben.
Thanks!

I just downloaded your wonderful Fully Annotated NET Bible with the 4 level Table of Contents and it is working very nicely on both my Sony Reader and in FBreader on my netbook PC.

This is really great, because I use FBreader sometimes to read on my Netbook, and it is a bit fussier than my Sony and hasn't worked very well with some of the other Bibles with multi-level TOC.

If anyone would also like a nice KJV Bible with a multi-level TOC in EPUB format to go with the really terrific annotated modern text NET Bible that Ben just posted, I did an updated EPUB conversion based on the really nicely formatted HTML version that Sherman graciously posted in another thread.

My v4 KJV EPUB has some minor formatting changes to tweak the TOC so that it is more usable on portable readers like the Sony, and now also works fine in FBreader (which did not work in v3.0).
It also fixes a crash during search problem that I had with the previous v3.0 version on my PRS-650.

Last edited by delphin; 02-13-2011 at 01:34 PM.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote