Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #46
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
well I had scheduled the satellite service hook up. he lives next to me so I had asked if he could be there when the satellite guy came. I can have 2 locations activated, so he decided on his own to get this tv he wasn't using and had the satellite guy hook it up in the living room. now I have one in the bedroom and the living room. he also left some glass baking dishes on my counter!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:14 PM   #47
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Gotta ask: is he single?
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #48
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
well I had scheduled the satellite service hook up. he lives next to me so I had asked if he could be there when the satellite guy came. I can have 2 locations activated, so he decided on his own to get this tv he wasn't using and had the satellite guy hook it up in the living room. now I have one in the bedroom and the living room. he also left some glass baking dishes on my counter!
That was really nice.

(Did ya get that lottery ticket?)
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #49
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Gotta ask: is he single?
widowed. and quite attractive!

I haven't been out to get a ticket yet LadyBlue
Old 06-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #50
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Quote:
widowed. and quite attractive!

I haven't been out to get a ticket yet LadyBlue
I think he might be your ticket...but I'm easily transported to unnecessary ideas of passionate love...
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #51
krisk
Wizard

it's tempting, but I don't know how complicated that might be
Old 06-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #52
Verencat
Wizard

Quote:
Try and you'll know soon enough!

In the mean time, I'm demanding pictures!

Of your new findings, not of him. Although...
Old 06-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #53
krisk
Wizard

of what?
Old 06-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #54
Verencat
Wizard

Table and chairs set and glassware - I love dishes! I have 3 sets already, and it's because I'm controlling myself!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #55
krisk
Wizard

oh! ok. tonight!
Old 06-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #56
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Try and you'll know soon enough!
Take it slow, and just make a good friend of him ..... and THEN maybe something great will come of it!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote