Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 02:18 PM   #46
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Now that the Nook with GlowLight* has come out, do we know for certain that the writer saw an Amazon product and not the Nook?

*That name makes me think of this:

elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #47
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I use my Kindle Fire to read in bed, now. Its light doesn't bother the other occupants of the bed.

I'll be interested to see what Amazon comes up with, if they do make a lighted eink reader. I won't be buying the one put out by B&N. I can do without a company that has to sell their product using lies and false comparisons. (Look at the product page if you don't believe me)
I use the KF at bedtime too but without Screen Dim app I hear him growling at me. I think a Lighted Kindle would be the perfect situation to the contrast issues that some of the newer Kindles have.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #48
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Now that the Nook with GlowLight* has come out, do we know for certain that the writer saw an Amazon product and not the Nook?

I forgot about that toy. My niece had one when she was little. It was just a little creepy.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:32 AM   #49
LesRS
Enthusiast
LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Lenovo A1 Tablet
Talking

Love it!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post

LesRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #50
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Sony + cover with light - opens flap to left, light not violent....plus, nice reader.

True. I have a 650 with the lighted cover. VERY nice. Better than the Kindle with lighted cover I also have, I'd have to say. I'll be watching for the glowlight Kindle, and if it isn't like the old Sony 700 as far as thick obstruction of the screen goes, I'll certainly be wanting one.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2012, 10:23 PM   #51
yoho
Banned
yoho began at the beginning.

Device: none
great news! couldn't wait any longer! LOL
yoho is offline   Reply With Quote