Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-28-2010, 10:15 AM   #46
jim_d1griz
jim_d1griz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I wake up to Radio 4 - No music at all, just talk and news. Nothing better than hearing John Humphries having a go at someone first thing in the morning.
jim_d1griz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #47
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim_d1griz View Post
I wake up to Radio 4 - No music at all, just talk and news. Nothing better than hearing John Humphries having a go at someone first thing in the morning.
That is always guaranteed to get my morning off to a good start
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2010, 10:45 AM   #48
rhmorrison
Connoisseur
rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.rhmorrison is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle 3 (WLAN) & hp Jornada 568
Get up
Take medication
Shave
Shit
Shower
Get dressed
Drive to work
Get COFFEE!!!
rhmorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:12 PM   #49
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You sound like a friend of mine - who sets the clock radio alarm to a Spanish gospel station at top volume and puts it in the bathroom - she hates the music so much she runs to shut it off!

Of course, there was the night her cat hit the "ON" button at 4 am and thought she should get fed!
I used to leave my clock radio at that kind of in-between station location and loud. it was annoying as all get out because you could just barely make out a lot of things and there was absolutely nothing soothing about it
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:31 PM   #50
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
I was stupid enough to wake up with one of my favorite melodies - I thought it would make the morning shock more bearable. Now I hate this song...
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #51
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I was stupid enough to wake up with one of my favorite melodies - I thought it would make the morning shock more bearable. Now I hate this song...
LOL

That happened to me once.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 07:39 PM   #52
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I count my blessings too! (doesn't take long - my PB is 3.6 secs ).
Hi Sparrow. What is PB (personal best?)
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #53
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
First thing in the morning? I take a pee.
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #54
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #55
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
SameOldStuff, When I got the email from your post, all I saw was "coffee coffee coffee..."

Reminded me of the brilliant Futurama episode
Attached Images

MrPLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:04 AM   #56
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
First thing in the morning? I take a pee.
thank you fpr sharing
Old 09-29-2010, 01:08 AM   #57
beppe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
... wonder if I've missed anything important in the meeting that I should have put into the minutes/notes.
the worst thing is that you did and nobody noticed ...
Old 09-29-2010, 01:23 AM   #58
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
Make the OH a cuppa, feed the cats, three S's, dress and off to coffeshop (then work).
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:56 AM   #59
wongdong
Connoisseur
wongdong has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Pocketbook 360, Pocketbook 903
Everyone is talking about "hitting the snooze". Can someone tell me how to do that on my daughters (2 and 4). I didn't set an alarm for almost 5 years now. 5:30 is early enough.

Except that its pretty much a permutation of things that were mentioned here
wongdong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:07 AM   #60
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Check the time on the iPod Touch. If it's too early, I try to go back to sleep.
If not, I check email and messages.
Take a sip of water.
Stretch and contemplate getting up. Wondering whether I could sleep a little longer.
Get up.
Open windows in the flat to air out.
Bathroom, shower, dress, make-up.
Close windows (at least during autumn, winter and spring)
Breakfast. At this point I really hungry and thus extremely unsociable.
Brush teeth.
And if I'd had a job, I'd by now dash out the door, running for the bus.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote