Device: Pocket
Thanks a lot, it works
FantasyStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 04:19 AM   #47
igorius
Zealot
igorius began at the beginning.

Device: ipad & inkpad X
BOL.de stopped working for a while now. I think since summer 2021.
Which info do you need for a deeper search?

Quote:
****************************** BOL_DE (0, 9, 2) ******************************
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_DE took 0.3456089496612549
Querying: https://www.bol.de/shop/home/suche/?...07669&sswg=ANY
Plugin BOL_DE failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre/ebooks/metadata/sources/identify.py", line 46, in run
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_DE.__init__", line 164, in identify
response = br.open_novisit(query, timeout=timeout)
File "mechanize/_mechanize.py", line 241, in open_novisit
File "mechanize/_mechanize.py", line 313, in _mech_open
mechanize._response.get_seek_wrapper_class..httper ror_seek_wrapper: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

************************************************** ******************************
igorius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2021, 01:39 AM   #48
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorius View Post
BOL.de stopped working for a while now. I think since summer 2021.
Which info do you need for a deeper search?
Most of the time the name and author of a book, and the fields you are missing. Most important is a notification like you did, because I don’t use the plugin myself
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 04:21 AM   #49
igorius
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
Most of the time the name and author of a book, and the fields you are missing. Most important is a notification like you did, because I don’t use the plugin myself
Hmmm, Book title and Author were present all the time.
What do you mean with "and the fields you are missing"?
I do the search because i want to get filled the missing fields like date of pub, ISBN and so on.
Thanks for your answer!
Old 12-17-2021, 09:03 AM   #50
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Hmmm, Book title and Author were present all the time.
What do you mean with "and the fields you are missing"?
I do the search because i want to get filled the missing fields like date of pub, ISBN and so on.
Thanks for your answer!
I use the book and author as an test example, to get the information.
Sometimes only some fields are missing( p.e. the publishing date, or the publisher, or the cover). If you get no information at all,I 'll have to check all the fields.
Advert
Old 07-14-2022, 12:42 PM   #51
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Bol.de uses cloudflare to block, that is why the plugin is broken. I have no clue how to solve this in an easy way. Iill then the plugin doesnot work.
Old 05-28-2023, 04:47 AM   #52
igorius
Zealot

So the plugin is dead?
Old 06-01-2023, 04:50 PM   #53
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
So the plugin is dead?
Yep, till we can reanimate it 🤓