Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-18-2021, 06:42 PM   #46
Georgie W
Connoisseur
Georgie W began at the beginning.

Device: KT4 5.13.6
Is it possible to run ABC just for one Virtual Library (rather than for my whole library)?

If I have 4 books by John Smith, and I run ABC, I'll obv get - John Smith 4.

But if 3 books are in one VL, and 1 in another, is there any setting that will allow me to run ABC for each VL, getting the returns John Smith 3 & John Smith 1?

Thanks.
Georgie W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 01:04 PM   #47
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Spanish Translation: Please Beta Test & Update Translation Files

Attached is a beta test version of ABC using translations originally provided to me by Dunhill https://www.mobileread.com/forums/member.php?u=286901 .

Please update the zip's /translation .po, .mo and related files as necessary, and post them for me to use in the final ABC version 2.2.1 that I will release.

Note to translators: SQLite SQL command strings in main.py cannot, and should not, ever be translated, as that would cause fatal SQL syntax exceptions.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	abc_in_spanish_question_dialog.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	184948  

Last edited by DaltonST; 02-03-2021 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Version 2.2.2 Released; beta version removed.
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2021, 11:16 AM   #48
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Spanish Translation: Please Beta Test & Update Translation Files

If you have any Translations for the previously attached beta test version of ABC with Spanish /translations, please post them in the near future. Otherwise, I will be officially releasing what I currently have.

DaltonST
Old 02-03-2021, 01:28 PM   #49
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Spanish translation update gave an error when using the plugin again. With this it works fine.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k-k...w?usp=drivesdk
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 05:56 PM   #50
DaltonST
Deviser

Version 2.2.2 - Translation to Spanish

Version 2.2.2 - 03 February 2021 Translation to Spanish.

This has been tested in both Calibre 4.23 Portable 32bit Windows and Calibre 5.10.1 64bit Windows using Calibre > Preferences > Appearance > Language set to English and again set to Spanish.

The minimum Calibre version remains 4.6.

DaltonST
Advert
Old 02-08-2021, 05:33 PM   #51
Georgie W
Connoisseur
Georgie W began at the beginning.

Device: KT4 5.13.6
*bump*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie W View Post
Is it possible to run ABC just for one Virtual Library (rather than for my whole library)?

If I have 4 books by John Smith, and I run ABC, I'll obv get - John Smith 4.

But if 3 books are in one VL, and 1 in another, is there any setting that will allow me to run ABC for each VL, getting the returns John Smith 3 & John Smith 1?

Thanks.
Georgie W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 06:15 PM   #52
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
The lack of answer is a probable "no, it's not."
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 08:15 AM   #53
Graham Hurst
Graham Hurst began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Hi

have had this problem of not being able to sort by the number of books by author and was so glad to find this plugin, the instructions are relatively straight forward. I got it working to my satisfaction. Thank you to the developer @DaltonST . I find it strange that in the Tag Browser you can't order the authors by the number of entries. That would be a cool feature somewhere. If it's already something you can do I would appreciate if someone could explain how. Just to try and clarify what I would like to be able to do is group authors and sort the group by the ABC column.
Graham Hurst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 11:01 AM   #54
DaltonST
Deviser

Latest ABC Version Works Fine in Calibre 5.99.3 for Qt6

Latest ABC Version Works Fine in Calibre 5.99.3 for Qt6.

DaltonST
Old 10-19-2022, 07:14 PM   #55
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
I would like to order the count of author books in this way 001, 002 etc. Is it useful to put a rule in default value?

I answer myself with these images
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2.png
Views:	78
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	197271   Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	91
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	197272  

Last edited by dunhill; 10-19-2022 at 07:46 PM.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 11:59 AM   #56
DaltonST
Deviser

ABC_Numeric with Leading Zeroes for Integers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunhill View Post
I would like to order the count of author books in this way 001, 002 etc.

For the integer custom column #abc_numeric, see the attached CC configuration format.

For the string #author_book_count that may be displayed in the Tag Browser, you likely have to look at using Calibre "Templates". Those are not my area of expertise. Search the Library Management thread, which includes "Templates" as a topic.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ABC_leading_zeroes_for_abc_numeric_optional_column.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	552.3 KB
ID:	197278  

Tags
plugins