Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-03-2017, 05:50 PM   #541
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What does Amazon hate cats?
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #542
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdonline View Post
What does Amazon hate cats?
I'm afraid so. Amazon loves dogs and monkeys

The Community Banana Stand
Quote:
In the last year, banistas have passed out more than 1 million bananas in the South Lake Union and ReGrade communities – they average more than 4,500 a day.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2017, 03:35 PM   #543
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What's up with this?

Quote:
Save $10 on your next Furniture, Mattress, or Area Rug purchase by selecting "FREE No-Rush Shipping" below
Old 07-10-2017, 08:25 PM   #544
GA Russell
Pre-season starts May 20
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Today I saved $5 on a book purchase (thank you Anemic Oak!), and when I chose slow shipping I was given a $10 Prime Now credit.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:32 PM   #545
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Today I saved $5 on a book purchase (thank you Anemic Oak!), and when I chose slow shipping I was given a $10 Prime Now credit.
All I get offered is a lousy $10 furniture credit
Advert
Old 07-11-2017, 03:22 AM   #546
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I was hoping for another £3 no-rush shipping credit spree, but currently still just the digital £1.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:51 AM   #547
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What's up with this?
Time to start collecting scatter rugs
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:04 PM   #548
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I'm still getting no-rush shipping $1 digital credits.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:18 PM   #549
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I had six separate Prime Day orders, and each time I was offered only the $5 pantry credit, which is useless to me. I haven't been offered anything but the pantry credit in ages.

And two orders that were supposed to arrive today haven't arrived; my last order before Prime Day was also a day late. Not too happy.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #550
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
Time to start collecting scatter rugs
noooooo...
Old 07-13-2017, 07:20 PM   #551
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I had six separate Prime Day orders, and each time I was offered only the $5 pantry credit, which is useless to me. I haven't been offered anything but the pantry credit in ages.

And two orders that were supposed to arrive today haven't arrived; my last order before Prime Day was also a day late. Not too happy.
Yeah. I had to spend 20 minutes on the phone today to get the $10 Alexa credit on the Dot I bought on Prime Day, and at that, it was offered on the basis of long-term member, etc., rather than because I was entitled to it and should have been credited with it automatically.

It was particularly infuriating because CS kept asking questions that I'd already answered, if they'd just listened.

People laud Amazon CS. I can't see it myself. I'm not saying my Amazon purchasing experiences are any worse than at other vendors, but they're certainly no better.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:16 PM   #552
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Yeah. I had to spend 20 minutes on the phone today to get the $10 Alexa credit on the Dot I bought on Prime Day, and at that, it was offered on the basis of long-term member, etc., rather than because I was entitled to it and should have been credited with it automatically.

It was particularly infuriating because CS kept asking questions that I'd already answered, if they'd just listened.

People laud Amazon CS. I can't see it myself. I'm not saying my Amazon purchasing experiences are any worse than at other vendors, but they're certainly no better.
I haven't received the gift card credit, so I'm going to have to call about that. Amazon CS seems to have fallen off; my calls to them are becoming more frequent and more frustrating.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:24 PM   #553
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I haven't received the gift card credit, so I'm going to have to call about that. Amazon CS seems to have fallen off; my calls to them are becoming more frequent and more frustrating.
I have seem to have better luck with Amazon chat , the response time is quicker too.

I'm still only offered prime pantry credits too. I wish they were digital credits instead.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:12 PM   #554
GA Russell
Pre-season starts May 20
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Guys, I don't think the two days following Prime Day are the best days to judge CS. I bet they're swamped.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 03:36 PM   #555
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearever View Post
I have seem to have better luck with Amazon chat , the response time is quicker too.

I'm still only offered prime pantry credits too. I wish they were digital credits instead.
All I've been getting is pantry credits too. I think I saw somebody said they took the no rush pantry credit and then let it expire without using it. They got digital credits after that.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote