Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-04-2023, 09:29 PM   #31
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by odamizu View Post
I have it working on M2 Mac running Ventura, though it does not show up in context menu like previous versions did. I added it to context menu > Quick Actions, and that works. Though interestingly, every time I launch it through Quick Actions there is a quick pop-up that says "Getting client configures ..." before the app window appears. That pop-up does not come up when launching the app directly, and drag-and-drop onto app works fine.

What is Send to Kindle 'printer'?
On my Intel iMac, it shows up as a Printer. I use it a lot. And on iPad (with Kindle app installed) you can use Print too. So you can Send to Kindle directly from any application that Prints. It's not mentioned on the download page, so maybe it's never been a feature on Apple Silicon version. It does show the context menu item it adds.

https://www.amazon.com/sendtokindle/mac

I probably failed to completely uninstall it. I did remove ~/Library/Preferences... and /Applications but there is some other place where credentials are, since it didn't ask for any when I launched (before it crashed). If it works on your M2, is should work on my M1.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 03:03 PM   #32
paev
paev began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Post Send to kindle epub fails

I noticed when you are installing new version of STK there is a pop up Microsoft 2022 something installing. However, it shows it but it doesn't seem to install it. I am not sure though. did anyone who has STK sending problem notice it?
paev is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2023, 03:34 PM   #33
Slipkid
Enthusiast
Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slipkid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by paev View Post
I noticed when you are installing new version of STK there is a pop up Microsoft 2022 something installing. However, it shows it but it doesn't seem to install it. I am not sure though. did anyone who has STK sending problem notice it?
There's a new feature in word with a stk button built in.
Slipkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 09:11 PM   #34
jhlovestoread
Reader of books
jhlovestoread began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle app
Any update or info if there's been a new version since the botched 1.1.1.255 update?
jhlovestoread is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, send-to-kindle