Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-03-2023, 09:42 AM   #31
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Can you elaborate on 'better'? Would you recommend Reset?
the home button on the top left as well as the three dots on the top right randomly disappearing and reappearing and does now less frequently. I can access the store without getting a blank page
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2023, 06:32 PM   #32
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
the home button on the top left as well as the three dots on the top right randomly disappearing and reappearing and does now less frequently. I can access the store without getting a blank page
Ok, might be worth a reset, though the only anomaly of those 3 I have seen is the disappearing home/library button.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2023, 08:49 AM   #33
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
the three buttons on the top right where you can refresh to furthest page read disappears the same time the home/library button goes away but if you hit the store button and then go exit out of it the buttons show back up
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2023, 08:33 PM   #34
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Now that there is 2 column in landscape, has anyone actually switched to it? I used it exclusively after updating and liked it, but switched back as of a couple of days ago. I don't have a very strong preference for one or the other at this point.
Old 05-12-2023, 01:57 AM   #35
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Oasis 3 and Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Now that there is 2 column in landscape, has anyone actually switched to it? I used it exclusively after updating and liked it, but switched back as of a couple of days ago. I don't have a very strong preference for one or the other at this point.
Yes I now use it exclusively in two-column mode, except for note taking. I wish the UI could be switched to landscape mode as well, as it’s a bit unwieldy to switch to a different book; but overall two columns is my new normal.
BionicGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2023, 03:57 PM   #36
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicGecko View Post
Yes I now use it exclusively in two-column mode, except for note taking. I wish the UI could be switched to landscape mode as well, as it’s a bit unwieldy to switch to a different book; but overall two columns is my new normal.
Yes, I wish the system UI could be in landscape as well, and that notebooks could be landscape. But my biggest ask is still: improve Print Replica support.