Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #31
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
oops, for some reason part 2 didn't load.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11-02b.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	361.5 KB
ID:	114575  
Old 11-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #32
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
These are my purchases this week (no freebies included)

apesmom, if you haven't read Shelly Laurenston's books, I think you're going to enjoy them.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Compras_20131028.JPG
Views:	227
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	114603  

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 11-03-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Forgot some books (and Sunday hadn't finished...)
Advert
Old 11-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #33
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Kindle has a nice pre-order Simon & Schuster deal for Historical fans.

Fool Me Twice by Meredith Duran - $1.99 (3-25-14)
Nice! I haven't read Duran in awhile, but I enjoyed her in the past.

BTW, you picked up some great books this week!
Old 11-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #34
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
All Romance eBooks has a 30% rebate for qualifying books (the ones with the crown). Today only.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #35
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I started listing all the books I purched so I could include series info/authors like I usually do, but though I was bad enough during the week I went a tad bonkers shopping yesterday. So picture report only.

I love "fall back" day, but I used my extra hour to download my books rather than get some extra sleep. That justifies a nap later this afternoon, right?

I left off the Nora Roberts categories books I purchased (completed the series where I had only one or two plus bought a few others).

Read:
  • The Way Home by Cindy Gerard (B/4 stars)
  • Dark Witch by Nora Roberts (B/4stars)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	books 11-3 A.JPG
Views:	239
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	114591   Click image for larger version

Name:	books 11-3 B.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	168.5 KB
ID:	114592   Click image for larger version

Name:	books 11-3 vault.JPG
Views:	236
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	114593  
Advert
Old 11-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #36
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
All Romance eBooks has a 30% rebate for qualifying books (the ones with the crown). Today only.
That's my entire wishlist. Oh crap.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:47 PM   #37
JNCalif
Enthusiast
JNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Thank you so much! I didn't know this and am off to spend too much money on books!
Old 11-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #38
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Replacing my pbacks with these:

Heather Graham's Civil War Trilogy (Camerons Saga) @Amazon

And One Rode West

One Wore Blue

And One Wore Gray

Each $2.99 (were $5.99).
Old 11-03-2013, 05:13 PM   #39
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
I've lost count of how many times I've reread Shelly Laurenston.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:29 PM   #40
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
In case someone is unaware how ARe does these things, the rebate is in the form of their eBook Bucks. So if a book is normally $5.50, they will charge you the full $5.50, and give you 30% of that amount back in the form eBook Bucks (=$1.65) for use to buy more books on their site.

Basically, they give you an in-store credit for each purchase you make.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #41
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I've lost count of how many times I've reread Shelly Laurenston.

I'm looking forward to reading them, really hoping I like them if for no other reason so I can add this one to my collection. I love this cover!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	sl.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	251.4 KB
ID:	114618  
Old 11-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #42
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
apesmom, if you haven't read Shelly Laurenston's books, I think you're going to enjoy them.
Just finishing up Big Bad Beast. I have been waiting forever for it to be released in MMPB so that the Kindle price would drop to a reasonable level. I picked up the following book, Bear Meets Girl, in a sale a year ago, but of course, couldn't possibly read it out of order.

I just love her shifters. They are so outrageous, and I love Dee-Ann and Ric together. He's such a caretaker Beta, and she's so Alpha.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:54 PM   #43
apesmom
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
Just finishing up Big Bad Beast. I have been waiting forever for it to be released in MMPB so that the Kindle price would drop to a reasonable level. I picked up the following book, Bear Meets Girl, in a sale a year ago, but of course, couldn't possibly read it out of order.

I just love her shifters. They are so outrageous, and I love Dee-Ann and Ric together. He's such a caretaker Beta, and she's so Alpha.
I have read her dragon series (G.A. Aiken) and I love the snarkiness of that series. I'm hoping the shifter series has similar humor.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:18 PM   #44
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
I bought two this week! The Western Kisses set and I pre-ordered the Duran. Pre-orders apparently don't come off a gift card, oops!
Old 11-03-2013, 07:23 PM   #45
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Late to the confessions party... I haven't had internet all weekend long so my book buying got cut short on Friday, but I did manage to buy 18 this week. Thank you Kobo codes and code angels!

I finally read The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (LOVED!) and jumped right into Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage.

Also read:
A Rare Gift by Jaci Burton (Kent Brothers #2)... 2.5
Backstage with her Ex by Louise George (rockstar alert!)... 4
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	nov3_13a.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	154.3 KB
ID:	114619   Click image for larger version

Name:	nov3_13b.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	68.9 KB