Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #31
rogerinnyc
Addict
rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogerinnyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma and Aura One; Kindle Voyage; Galaxy Note 10
PW2 Customizable Page Turn Tap Zones Possible?

Now that the PW2 is jailbroken, just another vote here if any developer feels like revisiting a hack to allow customization of the page turn tap zones. I just finished trying CoolReader, and although it does allow for that, as stated above, it's not ideal IMHO because of the appearance and limited formatting options (at least as far as I can tell).

My ideal would be having both of the lower Kindle zones be page down tap zones, so you can hold the Kindle one-handed, in either hand, and easily page forward. Going back would still be accomplished by a swipe (and never by a tap).

If anyone wants to pursue and I can help or test in any way, happy to do so (would that I could code!)
rogerinnyc is offline   Reply With Quote